Posts: 139 | Thanked: 20 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Planet Earth for now!
Anyone think we can do this and win? Just saw this today so if it is old my bad.
http://www.phonearena.com/news/Smoke...e-unit_id28394

Originally Posted by AgentZ View Post
Anyone think we can do this and win? Just saw this today so if it is old my bad.
http://www.phonearena.com/news/Smoke...e-unit_id28394
Ok. First to download a torrent, LHA decompress it, fix the broken ID3 tags then stream it over IP wins...

Go!

Posts: 139 | Thanked: 20 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Planet Earth for now!
Originally Posted by vi_ View Post
Ok. First to download a torrent, LHA decompress it, fix the broken ID3 tags then stream it over IP wins...

Go!
Ok Noob-check here, LHA?
I was thinking opening 10 browser windows first!

The challenge is rigged somewhat in their favor so you have to do some preparation. There was a chart posted a while back on reddit.com/r/android/ which had some hilarious results (like an iPhone 3GS beating a WP7 when another row showed an iPhone 4S losing to the WP7 in the same task). So a lot of it is user preparation.

For example, the Galaxy Nexus and the iPhone 4S (or any iOS5 iPhone device) has a camera button on the slide to unlock screen now. But if you don't have one you have to unlock your device via the PIN, then look for your camera app if you didn't put it on your homescreen in an accessible place.

"Meamo!" sounds like what Zorro would say to catherine zeta jones... after she slaps him for looking at her dirtily...

Posts: 1,539 | Thanked: 1,604 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ With my N9
Originally Posted by AgentZ View Post
Ok Noob-check here, LHA?
I was thinking opening 10 browser windows first!
It's a freeware compression program.

Originally Posted by Laughing Man View Post
The challenge is rigged somewhat in their favor so you have to do some preparation. There was a chart posted a while back on reddit.com/r/android/ which had some hilarious results (like an iPhone 3GS beating a WP7 when another row showed an iPhone 4S losing to the WP7 in the same task). So a lot of it is user preparation.

For example, the Galaxy Nexus and the iPhone 4S (or any iOS5 iPhone device) has a camera button on the slide to unlock screen now. But if you don't have one you have to unlock your device via the PIN, then look for your camera app if you didn't put it on your homescreen in an accessible place.
I was at the Microsoft store yesterday. It is very much rigged. I didn't take my N9 to task because it's already a lost battle in their eyes, but I'd like to see them play Pokemon on their windows phone or even go as far as to use NFC pairing of anything. Nevermind trying to run Android on their Windoze crap.

@everythingn9

Temporary Inception Fix

Times Banned from TMO: 4

Last edited by Arie; 2012-03-25 at 17:26.

The Following User Says Thank You to Arie For This Useful Post: