Active Topics

One more N900, for parts. 45€ + shipping:

https://www.ebay.it/sch/i.html?_from...02666&_sacat=0

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ric9K For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,038 | Thanked: 3,980 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ USA
N800 up for auction at Goodwill Industries of Central Texas. (Austin, TX) It looks like it comes with a Nokia-branded velour pouch, which I've never seen IRL.

Right now there's one bid for US $9.99.

It ends at 2/11/2020 6:27:00 PM Pacific Time, which is UTC -6

They don't ship internationally. If anyone desperately wants it outside the US, I can try to help bid and forward . . . but of course you're taking the as-is risk of the listing itself, your ability to guess a good max price, plus chancing my auction-sniping ability. But. if you're game, I am.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to robthebold For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,994 | Thanked: 3,342 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ N900: Battery low. N950: torx 4 re-used once and fine; SIM port torn apart
Originally Posted by Maemish View Post
I would not want to do this but I have to. I tried to buy this but it should be bought with cash in Kuopio. I asked a lot from people but could not find any friend from there.

So here is a link to online sale for Fujitsu Pocket Loox T830. As I understood it should have the box and cables with it. There are old linux images for this device.

If you contact the seller by sms or calling - good luck. You may be asked to come to drink and he may offer to bring cigarettes or booze from Russia. The sms and speaking with this guy are both a confusing experience. I'm not sure if using english is an option at all. And you may start to receive reports which bars he is going next and how there are russian ladies.

But the device is cool and cheap. 25€. He may drop the price and then lift it back to 25€. So 25€ is the best bet for price.

https://www.tori.fi:443/pohjois-savo...=18&w=3&last=1

So cash only in Kuopio is the deal with him. Have a nice trip!
Huh, it is a good price. Compared against 50€...
https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Fujitsu-...S/174065674489

But: 1) I am in Australia; 2) I already have way too many gadgets/phones surrounding me.

Good luck!

Thank you. Best wishes.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Per aspera ad astra...

The Following User Says Thank You to Wikiwide For This Useful Post:
Posts: 697 | Thanked: 1,980 times | Joined on Jun 2015 @ Lisbon - Portugal

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to deutch1976 For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by ric9K View Post
Refurbished genuine N900 boxed for about 90€, +9000 units available.
En or Ru kb.

https://fr.aliexpress.com/item/32592535108.html
Somebody had get real N900?:
"La batterie ne dure pas beaucoup (moins de 15 minutes) donc il est préférable d'en obtenir un nouveau. Ou mon produit était un peu diffractif. De toute façon Mais fonctionne super bien avec les PostmarketOS 01 Dec 2019 03:24"

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to teroyk For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,702 | Thanked: 4,752 times | Joined on Apr 2018 @ Helsinki, Finland.
I wanted this but my 26€ first offer was not enough. Unused N810 on sale. Not really needing but I would have bought it with 26€.

https://www.huuto.net/kohteet/kaytta...ref=hm_overbid

Master of not knowing (active)

For me it is possible to get lost in any case (active)

Learning to fall from high (DONE)

Learning to code with BASIC (WIP)

The Following User Says Thank You to Maemish For This Useful Post:
Posts: 697 | Thanked: 1,980 times | Joined on Jun 2015 @ Lisbon - Portugal
Originally Posted by Maemish View Post
I wanted this but my 26€ first offer was not enough. Unused N810 on sale. Not really needing but I would have bought it with 26€.

https://www.huuto.net/kohteet/kaytta...ref=hm_overbid
How can i buy it?

The Following User Says Thank You to deutch1976 For This Useful Post:
Now it is 27€ but it is a bidding so it may get higher. Someone have already noticed it and maybe have checked how much it is on ebay and may just want it to make a profit - ot not. You have to subscribe to bid yourself. That would be of course the best way.

As it says in the deal no guarantee it to work cause it has never been used. I would surely like to have it but not willing to spent more money. I have one which I haven't used since I followed endsormeans guide, put diablo turbo on it, cloned the system to an sdcard and put some movies on it. I used it for couple of days for listening streamtuner but cause it lacks the 3g and had to share my connection from N900 with wep (haven't yet figured the more secure way, sharing for laptop with usb) I put it on a drawer. I use N900 for now it is enough. But unused with all the stuff... That would be nice one.

The guy has an automated bidder on. Don't know how high he has set the limit. If it is someone here please step forward and I stop bidding.

Originally Posted by deutch1976 View Post
How can i buy it?
First of all, you need an account with them.
Then you do nothing until the sale's closing time (Sulkeutuu...) approaches.
The seller made a tactical mistake: it doesn't close on a weekend but on a Monday (9.3.) just before 5 pm. Good for you if you have the time then. So on 9.3., at a quarter to five (remember the time difference between Finland and the rest of Europe), you get comfortable with the page opened, logged in, and 5 to 5 you start bidding (minimum raise 1€). Refresh the page often.

I recommend making a decision how much you are willing to spend before you start.

If anybody has an automated bidder on this they most likely want to resell and won't go too high.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nonsuch For This Useful Post:

Tags
selling, selling n9