Notices

Now it works after reflashing my n900. (only Combined, not Vanilla)

Has someone identify the program witch makes trouble to connect the sixaxis controler, yet?

I would try step by step, adding each program I had installed before, but meanwhile there are many programs in my backup.

maybe someone make a list of programs that do not cause problems, to define the selection.

Posts: 146 | Thanked: 40 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ philly
Originally Posted by smoku View Post
You need to write your phone BT address to your SIXAXIS controller for it to know where to connect.
I really think the "Linux LiveCD + sixpair" is easier than the whole glovepie stuff.
thanx for the reply but im using windows 7. jus today i finally connected sixaxis to my pc via ds3, but only if i can jus get this thing to cooperate with the n900. i dont know any one witha linux mechine so i uess im screwed. for now

@anim1 did you installed libusb-win32-filter-bin-0.1.10.1 before using GlovePie?

I tried with Windows XP and it works for me.

Originally Posted by jackspost View Post
@anim1 did you installed libusb-win32-filter-bin-0.1.10.1 before using GlovePie?

I tried with Windows XP and it works for me.
ok thanx i'll try it on a friends computer because im using windows7

i did installed libusb-win32-filter-bin-0.1.10.1 before using GlovePie but i keep gettin error messages when i add the bluetooth address and hit run. if u use glovepie and it did work for u can u please copy and paste here so i can imitate how u did it

wow i tried to deinstall kernal and now my phone is stuck in reboot loop. wow error message: malfunction shut down in 10s

thats because there are configuration settings in both firmware updates, I think. Did you install new kernel or firmware? Try again also with Vanilla image to flash after other. I thinks thats get rid of the boot-loop!?

cheers
jack

damn im so close i can taste it, the controller is vibrating with one led lit up, but the moment i disconnect the usb cable from the controller, all the lights start to blink and still no connection to the phone. wat in the world am i doing wrong? i wrote the bluetooth mac in glovepie i hit run but its still not pairing the two.

Help!!!!!!!!!

Install sixaxis driver motioninJoy and check out the DS3 tool.
plug your sixaxis on the pc again, click on BluetoothPair and check if the right bluetooth adress of your phone is showing?