Notices

Posts: 12 | Thanked: 8 times | Joined on Dec 2013 @ Jaca, Spain
Originally Posted by ahjolinna View Post
Is it possible to save "offline songs" to the SD-card? that option would be nice
This idea it's a must =) Definetly

About the donation button, well, I helped you a little before you deleted it :P
But I'm not sure about what does that mean, if you are going to spend more or less time developing the app...

Posts: 266 | Thanked: 979 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ London
Is it possible to save "offline songs" to the SD-card? that option would be nice
This is actually already possible if you don't mind editing the config file yourself, I just haven't had time to expose the functionality in the UI (plus it's not had much testing, due to me not having a spare microSD card).

Just edit .local/share/harbour-cutespotify/CuteSpotify/CuteSpotify.conf and change the dataPath value to the location you'd like it to store files.

It won't clear out the old files, so you'll need to do that manually.

The Following User Says Thank You to Elleo For This Useful Post:
Posts: 90 | Thanked: 123 times | Joined on Apr 2012 @ Netherlands
Elleo,

I've been reading a while back that you had a new job congrats, but does this mean you won't be able to develop CuteSpotify anymore?

Or is it a free time issue?

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BonoNL For This Useful Post:
Posts: 266 | Thanked: 979 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ London
Originally Posted by BonoNL View Post
Elleo,

I've been reading a while back that you had a new job congrats, but does this mean you won't be able to develop CuteSpotify anymore?

Or is it a free time issue?
The new job doesn't prevent me from working on CuteSpotify in any legal sense, it just eats up a lot of my time and development energy, so it's difficult to find a chunk of time to do much on it (I have a number of other side projects that also compete for that time).

Originally Posted by Elleo View Post
Unfortunately Sailfish doesn't integrate with QAudioOutput like it does with QMediaPlayer, so the volume control has to be handled manually by the app listening to volume key presses, which are only received while the app is focused. I've logged a bug for that in the new together site, so hopefully it'll get fixed at some point in the future: https://together.jolla.com/question/...-qmediaplayer/
I asked w00t on IRC about status on this:

<Morpog_PC> w00t, is this fixed lately? https://together.jolla.com/question/...-qmediaplayer/
<w00t> not yet, some work done on it, but it won't see the light until update8

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Morpog For This Useful Post:
Not sure if it has anything to do with cutespotify and jolla just ****ed up, but after last J update cutespotify loses connection so often i cant use it anymore.

Originally Posted by parasemic View Post
Not sure if it has anything to do with cutespotify and jolla just ****ed up, but after last J update cutespotify loses connection so often i cant use it anymore.
@parasemic: I don't have this problem, try to remove /home/nemo/.local/share/harbour-cutespotify/

@parasemic: I don't have this problem, try to remove /home/nemo/.local/share/harbour-cutespotify/
Doesnt help. The update ****ed up my 3g connection. Gj jolla

no probleme here also

Posts: 752 | Thanked: 2,808 times | Joined on Jan 2011 @ Czech Republic
Originally Posted by parasemic View Post
Doesnt help. The update ****ed up my 3g connection. Gj jolla
CuteSpotify was crashing for me, after the update, but I thought if was due to the hackish way of having the database on the memory card.
Deleting the config folder fixed it.

You can't really blame Jolla - CuteSpotify is using unstable APIs, so occasional breakage is to be expected.

Tags
meespot, qt5 wayland, sailfish, spotify, ubuntu touch