Notices

Posts: 80 | Thanked: 51 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Finland
Originally Posted by ridmaur View Post
After update 4, CuteSpotify just briefly opens, then crashes.
I had same issue. I removed some temporary files under /home/nemo/.local/share/harbour-cutespotify and it started to work again. I don't remember which files those where but I think you can delete whole directory, just need to login and maybe load offline files again aftar that.

The Following User Says Thank You to junnuvi For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by ahjolinna View Post
the only problem i have with cutespotify is when I have my headphone on and when I get a notification the music leaks from the speakers...
received today a text message while playing music with CuteSpotify, and also got music playing threw headphone during sms sound notification

Indeed, that solved it. Thanks

What would it take to get Next/Previous controls and song/artist/album name over Bluetooth working? I'm using CuteSpotify in a car and having to fiddle with the phone while driving is not the optimal solution.

When will this app be published at Jolla store?

Posts: 266 | Thanked: 979 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ London
New release: https://openrepos.net/sites/default/...16.armv7hl.rpm

* Removes donation buttons - I'm no longer freelancing, so donations no longer have any direct effect on the amount of time I'm able to spend on CuteSpotify, as such I've decided to remove the donation links from the app.
* Adds sanity checks on cache path prior to deletion

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Elleo For This Useful Post:
Posts: 752 | Thanked: 2,808 times | Joined on Jan 2011 @ Czech Republic
Thank you, I'm looking forward to the new release. And thanks for the heads up about the donation button - this way I managed to bookmark it before it disappears

The Following User Says Thank You to nodevel For This Useful Post:
Posts: 266 | Thanked: 979 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ London
Originally Posted by youmeego View Post
When will this app be published at Jolla store?
Unfortunately I'm not able to submit it to the store until this issue is resolved: https://together.jolla.com/question/...-qmediaplayer/

Posts: 752 | Thanked: 2,808 times | Joined on Jan 2011 @ Czech Republic
It looks like Spotify has changed the way it works with albums. Since the redesign, you could click 'Save' on an album and it would show up in CuteSpotify. Since today, they show up in Albums instead of playlists and nothing appears either in CuteSpotify or the official desktop app.

I don't know what has changed in the API, but I guess it is just a new logic to save music by albums instead of playlists. I like that approach, but it might require some work to reflect this in CuteSpotify

Last edited by nodevel; 2014-04-08 at 10:15.

Is it possible to save "offline songs" to the SD-card? that option would be nice

The Following User Says Thank You to ahjolinna For This Useful Post:

Tags
meespot, qt5 wayland, sailfish, spotify, ubuntu touch