Posts: 1,674 | Thanked: 171 times | Joined on Mar 2007 @ Anderson, IN
I just reflashed my N810 , and i uninstalled the map program and reinstalled the preveious version (so i could use macchanger). I have done this more than once before , but i just went to start the map application and when i clicked request trial version it says "licensing error please check time settings before activation" it even does this when the mac hasnt been changed. any ideas?

Sounds like the trial has expired.

i know that , i use macchanger to change the macc address and get unlimited free trials. this has worked for quite a long time , normally if i open it up with the actual mac address and request a trial it tells me my time has expired. now i get the check time settings error message weather ive changed tha mac or not and ive tried on two versions of the software...the macchange hack doesnt work on the newest version , it works with the . 377 version but i had no issues until i reflashed today.

i found the problem...pluged it in for yet another reflash ...my mouse pointer just happened to go over the clock and i noticed it said it was friday...i remember the tablet date earlier said it was saturday (lost track of days, been home sick) ...set the date back right and presto...works like a charm with and without the mac changed