Posts: 1,702 | Thanked: 4,752 times | Joined on Apr 2018 @ Helsinki, Finland.
The latest apple products presentation of the cameras on their devices with algorithms and ai technology processing with multimegalayer processora and stuff makes those cameras as good as many sdrls by their hardware and software.

With this phone it seems a lot depends on the software side just how good the pictures will in the end be.

Master of not knowing (active)

For me it is possible to get lost in any case (active)

Learning to fall from high (DONE)

Learning to code with BASIC (WIP)

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Maemish For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,092 | Thanked: 4,995 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ beautiful cave
Originally Posted by Maemish View Post
The latest apple products presentation of the cameras on their devices with algorithms and ai technology processing with multimegalayer processora and stuff makes those cameras as good as many sdrls by their hardware and software.
No, they want to think you, that they are as good, but believe me they are still far away from that.

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Fellfrosch For This Useful Post:
Posts: 134 | Thanked: 370 times | Joined on Oct 2012 @ France
Originally Posted by Maemish View Post

With this phone it seems a lot depends on the software side just how good the pictures will in the end be.
You mean they put asics in the phone in order to process pictures ? They build an optical stab and an optical zoom inside ? They have a sensor which can perfom well with an high iso ?

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Astaoth For This Useful Post:
Posts: 943 | Thanked: 3,228 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Zagreb
stuff like that always remind me on

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kinggo For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,873 | Thanked: 4,529 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ North Potomac MD
Is that a folding phone on the assembly line?

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to mscion For This Useful Post:
Posts: 943 | Thanked: 3,228 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Zagreb
yes, it's early leak of pro 2

it's a part from tv add for milka chocolate and this instantly became everyday term here in Croatia when someone is talking BS

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to kinggo For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,702 | Thanked: 4,752 times | Joined on Apr 2018 @ Helsinki, Finland.
It seems I manage to say wrong things in every thread where I post. So sorry.

Master of not knowing (active)

For me it is possible to get lost in any case (active)

Learning to fall from high (DONE)

Learning to code with BASIC (WIP)

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Maemish For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,478 | Thanked: 9,871 times | Joined on Dec 2008 @ Shanghai / London
Originally Posted by gtmaster303 View Post
Do you have any updates on device development? Would love to know where the device is currently, development-wise and what issues you're currently addressing.
I know the device has already been revealed and it's a July launch, but I'd love to know how you're getting there and behind the scenes action
Aim to provide some major update on April. Stay tuned. Also planned for some "behind the scene" stuff, if anyone is interested...

The Following 28 Users Say Thank You to chenliangchen For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Wikiwide View Post
Thank you for the detailed reply. I hope that upgrade to a different camera will be possible in the future
This is one of those rare posts that actually triggered me to create an account to reply.

There are physical limits which apply to high megapixel phone cameras. More megapixels is not better. The camera in this is not substandard.

The differentiating factor nowadays is largely in postprocessing. Neural networks can now, for e.g., remove all noise in a low-light image with incredible fidelity. This is stuff freely available to FOSS developers, so.. hop to it!

[EDIT] Perhaps a question would be more productive: Those keys look very-very flat! Like the N810. Those had far too little 'click'. Can you tell if the keyboard click is more like N810 mush or Droid 4 'click'?

Last edited by clort; 2019-03-25 at 22:13.

The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to clort For This Useful Post:

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to immi.shk For This Useful Post:

Tags
a good rabbit, fxtec, hwkbd, keyboard, livermorium, n950 revival, never gives up, qwerty, readyfx, silly rabbit