Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 738 | Thanked: 179 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Gold Coast, Australia
Not sure how many of you have tried this but i know some here was saying they wish logmein was ported for the n900, Well there is no app for it, but i have logmein free installed on my home PC and online and seeing as we have full flash on our Microb browser i am able to login to www.logmein.com and log into my account and then proceed to connect to my PC its a little slow over 3g but it works non the less.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to lucas777 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 579 | Thanked: 286 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Australia
well i might use that untill logmein make an app

It doesn't work for me, I can identify, choose my remote computer, log in, and then I only have a black window with nothing

Did you set some special parameters?

Moderator | Posts: 3,715 | Thanked: 7,419 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Bize Her Yer Trabzon
I thought LogMeIn within the browser was Java? (without the firefox plugin)

logme in did not work for me however RDM's online browser does work if you use the Iphone online app, just browse to the below address:

www.rdmplus.com/iphone/index.html

i was able to connect using the normal online browser in RDM however i was unable to right click. but the iphone online browser seams to be working.

i wish that they made a actual App for the n900 would make things alot easier. Hope this helps guys.

Originally Posted by lucas777 View Post
Not sure how many of you have tried this but i know some here was saying they wish logmein was ported for the n900, Well there is no app for it, but i have logmein free installed on my home PC and online and seeing as we have full flash on our Microb browser i am able to login to www.logmein.com and log into my account and then proceed to connect to my PC its a little slow over 3g but it works non the less.
With all due respect Lucas777, did you really tried this?

I mean, YES, in theory we have full flash support and logmein SHOULD work via the N900 browser...IN THEORY.

You either explain us how did you magically make logmein work on an N900 device or you tell us what you've been smoking and where we can have some, because I'VE BEEN TRYING THIS FOR MONTHS and even when I can log into my account, see my computer and selected, THAT'S IT, the browser doesn't show the remote desktop, AND YES, I've tried using wi-fi and 3G connections.

So, any sugestion Mr Wizzard?

Posts: 29 | Thanked: 17 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Cincinnati, OH
logmein does work but you need to use FireFox not microb.

Ive just reied with firefox browser.. I just get a black screen. Can someplease please confirm this or not, after testing? Cause I'd love this. Is there a mobile Firefox plugin?

Would appreciate if someone could what, if any, security risks there are with using logmein with N900. Thanks.

Originally Posted by Psy-Clone View Post
Ive just reied with firefox browser.. I just get a black screen. Can someplease please confirm this or not, after testing? Cause I'd love this. Is there a mobile Firefox plugin?
Yeap, it finally worked with Firefox... unninstal, restart, go to the firefox mobile site and download... good luck (y)