Posts: 1,038 | Thanked: 737 times | Joined on Nov 2005 @ Helsinki
enable extras-devel

Originally Posted by f2thak View Post
...........nope..
.... and Why not.

Posts: 4,365 | Thanked: 2,467 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Australia Mate
theyre not supported. period.

i installed cwiid (and needed dependencys) and ran wmgui and successfully connected to wiimote and got readouts and it sees the nunchuck, although i have no messed with it a lot (more tomorrow). It seems like it uses the uinput and joydev mods. So making it work 100% shouldn't be too hard. What does wiicontrol use for a backend?

Edit: and yes i could get input from the nunchuck. Just didnt try any mapping yet.

Posts: 122 | Thanked: 19 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Denmark
will this work with the "njoy version" like the one on the picture or do it need to be the orginale wiimote?

Posts: 327 | Thanked: 249 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Λεμεσιανός, ρε!
Originally Posted by infected69 View Post
will this work with the "njoy version" like the one on the picture or do it need to be the orginale wiimote?

http://www.coolshop.dk/catalog/image...90-forside.jpg
I had a great amount of trouble getting it to work correctly with a non-genuine controller. Not saying it won't work for you period but there is a much better chance with an original

Posts: 1,259 | Thanked: 1,341 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Germany
What about prepare the package to put a proper config File to the correct place and put it to extras-testing?

Posts: 101 | Thanked: 21 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ London
Originally Posted by infected69 View Post

mine works with that, but the original remote feels and controls the game a million times better.

Posts: 122 | Thanked: 19 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Denmark
Originally Posted by se23 View Post
mine works with that, but the original remote feels and controls the game a million times better.
okay thx i will go for an orginale wiimote if the lagg problem do stop with the ps3 controller in drnoksnes

Posts: 101 | Thanked: 21 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ London
just to get things clear the 3rd party wiimote is just as responsive as the original its just the buttons on the 3rd party feel a bit tough and the a button sort of clicks, but the original just feels nice.