Posts: 188 | Thanked: 223 times | Joined on Apr 2013 @ Poland
Hey there all.

I took all the spare part I got and all not working devices and made them alive again. I currently prepared two devices, which I want to sell for low price.

I replaced batteries and scratched screens, cleaned up interiors and so on, tested them and everything is all right, but first I want to know if somebody is interested in those devices. If response is yes I will attach photos and so on of currently selling devices and will get to work to make more for you guys:

So for now I got:

Nokia N9 with new screen and battery (Both original) and addition in form of transparent silicon etui. For 65 euros plus shipping costs (Worldwide, shipping for poland is for free)

Nokia N900 with new battery (MAXXIMUS 1600mah - got less mah for sure but is as good as original nokia battery), Screen with few scratches and protection on it, glued in USB port (was never broken it is only reinforcement). For 50 euros plus shipping costs (Worldwide, shipping for poland is for free)

If I provide more devices every one will be in similar condition and the prices above are fixed so the selling will go as smooth as possible.

Potential Client Will receive photos of device that he or she will get.

If you want to order a device just reply to this post by:

#I_want_n9

or

#I_want_n900

For now only first two will be respected and get photos. If everything will go smooth I will start to craft more devices.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ridd92 For This Useful Post:
Presumably your N9 is 16GB variety rather than 64GB which still seems optimistically priced.

The Following User Says Thank You to aspergerguy For This Useful Post:
Posts: 252 | Thanked: 282 times | Joined on Oct 2021 @ Poland
#I_want_N900 Hello
Do you still want to sell N900?
I am interested
Greetings, thanks for replies
https://t.me/maemomeegoapps

Tags
nokia, nokia n9, nokia n900, sell wts