Posts: 247 | Thanked: 37 times | Joined on Aug 2009 @ Los Angeles
I've started a table comparing the features of my E90, N900, and what I think are the features of the N950 and N9. As well as my "dream" handset. :-)

I would appreciate any additions and or corrections....

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/14765759/N900.CompHandi2.pdf

Last edited by RWFarley; 2011-11-10 at 02:04.

Posts: 528 | Thanked: 345 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ MLB.AU
good comparison, but the n950 is a bit of a wish in it self

Posts: 247 | Thanked: 37 times | Joined on Aug 2009 @ Los Angeles
Originally Posted by lanbrown View Post
You have the N9 as a NO to the lay flat to type. When it is on a desk or table, it is flat.
But if the back is curved (or the camera pokes out) it'll rock while you try to type. Can someone verify the N9 behavior?

Why not A-GPS? It helps speed the lock up, Nokia even added that to the E90 with the second firmware update.
I listed both for my Wish. Perhaps it's clearer to have only A-GPS. Updated E90 entry.

Why not Flash 11 instead of 10.x?
Removed reference to specific Version #.

Why not A for WLAN? That brings support to the 5GHz band; N can be on either. If you just have b/g/n then most likely it will be 2.4GHz only. If they are going to support both bands, adding in A is a trivial matter.
Maybe so. I don't use A at home or work.

People still listen to AM?
Football games are always on AM. That's pretty much the only radio I listen to.

What do you mean by hardware screen lock? Isn't the fact that being capacitive and you need to double tap it to wake it up enough?
Probably. How do you "put it to sleep" when you're grabbing other items and likely to handle the phone clumsily?

It is Harmattan.
Noted

Wow. Did I REALLY get the entries for the four "real" phones correct? Even the ones I left Blank????

Thanks.

Last edited by RWFarley; 2011-11-10 at 02:05.

seems like it would just be easier for your wish column to just put < for everything...