Originally Posted by fms View Post
Not going to convince you. You are making a really good choice there. Don't forget to move to Android forums too.
Really don't get the butthurtness of the comments here. If you don't have a constructive thing to say then don't post in this thread at all, thank you. Don't appreciate the cynicism.

Anyway, now, from being 100 percent positive I'm going to trade, I'm doing to about 50. Good job so far guys, haha.
________
CENTURA

Last edited by nax3000; 2011-03-18 at 13:00.

The Following User Says Thank You to nax3000 For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by nax3000 View Post
Really don't get the butthurtness of the comments here. If you don't have a constructive thing to say then don't post in this thread at all, thank you. Don't appreciate the cynicism.
Quite the opposite, I am very glad for you. You are doing the best thing you could have done for this community. Hope you will be really happy with your new gadget. Best of luck!

Originally Posted by atilla View Post
hahahahahahahahahahahahahabest post in this thread!really!!!
found free42 and ati85, where is the app for the 1st one

Quite the opposite, I am very glad for you. You are doing the best thing you could have done for this community. Hope you will be really happy with your new gadget. Best of luck!
Just get the hell out of my thread because your ******* cynicism is not welcome here.
________
HONDA CBR400RR SPECIFICATIONS

what a friendly forum this NOT people ask questions and some of the replies get sarcastic or nasty they are the ones to be got rid of we come on here to ask things and some people think they are above themselves programmers, like me i dont know anything so i come to ask not anymore i wont, go on reply to this with who cares.....like someone on here just did..

Just get the hell out of my thread because your ******* cynicism is not welcome here.
I am sorry, nax3000, but it is an open forum. Everyone can post here, as long as your posts are polite and respectful to other forum members. I hope you will not argue that I am very polite and fully respect your choice. I am also sure that you will be able to create forum threads all for yourself, once you move to the Android forums.

The Following User Says Thank You to fms For This Useful Post:
as long as your posts are polite and respectful to other forum members.
That's the whole point you might have missed buddy. Maybe you're pissed because I dissed your GBA emulator? I know making emulators is damn hard work but I'm just stating facts here.

Oh well. Let's not discuss this any further. I know I won't.

ANYWAY,

So I really don't know if I should really do it since some of the (more intelligent posts) in this thread really nailed it. I'm split 50/50 right now.
AHH I effing hate making decisions!
________
Volcano vaporizer

That's the whole point you might have missed buddy.
Sorry, I am not sure what you mean here. Have I ever been impolite with you? Are you feeling you are not getting enough respect? Please, do speak up, do not hesitate, I am sure everybody would love to know.

I just found out that the Milestone does not have out-of-the box support for opengl es 2.0 although the device obviously supports it. Kind of a bummer but oh well.
________
Granny fat

Banned | Posts: 537 | Thanked: 117 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ N900 LAND
i would go for the nokia n8