Posts: 3,464 | Thanked: 5,107 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Gothenburg in Sweden
Originally Posted by ggabriel View Post
I'll say this really depends on the strategy in China... if they manage to get money for the OS installed in other devices, then it'd a lot of profit with very little underlying cost, so it won't matter if they get a bigger operator or not.

Weren't they talking to operators in the UK anyway? I wonder what came out of that... maybe they are watching them perform, which Jolla is doing very well IMO.
well no one invests money on company if its not get more money back in the end, that includes China. So still they need more operators. More operators == more customers == more income == money back to investors. Btw. I would not trust China only if I were them... There is alot still lot of corruption in that area.

Last edited by mikecomputing; 2014-01-11 at 12:09.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mikecomputing For This Useful Post:
Many people do buy cell phones in online stores. And cell phones as well as tablets are amongst the most sold items in our national web shops. I buy all mine like that. It depends on national differences in the telemarket, though. I.e, I understand it's not as common in the USA to buy a phone outside of a contract...?

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to volt For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,873 | Thanked: 4,529 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ North Potomac MD
Here is a fairly positive review in Forbes.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/ewanspen...shows-promise/

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mscion For This Useful Post: