Hello

Though this Intex Aquafish (Converted to Jolla) has been with me for an year, I haven't used it for more than 30 days. So the phone is in excellent condition with no scratches (except the intex logo at the back has faded). Always had a screen guard from day -1. Updated to latest software a few days ago.

If anyone wants to buy it, make me an offer. Open to deals involving exchanges with another decent Android dual sim phone with decent specs.

Comes with an intex charging cable.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sfos2018 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 697 | Thanked: 1,980 times | Joined on Jun 2015 @ Lisbon - Portugal
Originally Posted by sfos2018 View Post
Hello

Though this Intex Aquafish (Converted to Jolla) has been with me for an year, I haven't used it for more than 30 days. So the phone is in excellent condition with no scratches (except the intex logo at the back has faded). Always had a screen guard from day -1. Updated to latest software a few days ago.

If anyone wants to buy it, make me an offer. Open to deals involving exchanges with another decent Android dual sim phone with decent specs.

Hi there. Have you made any deal? Thanks

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to deutch1976 For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by sfos2018 View Post
Hello

Hi,
Can you upload some pictures here please?
I can't PM you nor email.
Thanks

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to n950 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 65 | Thanked: 110 times | Joined on Jun 2015 @ Berlin
hi, still there, or sold?

The Following User Says Thank You to alfredquack For This Useful Post: