Posts: 386 | Thanked: 1,094 times | Joined on Aug 2011 @ Netherlands
Paid! Let's hope i'm in the first batch!

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wasmachinemann-NL For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by catbus View Post
Not always, but i think it would be better that way... - the Beta-män could be under severe pressure if everyone else would know that. Just my opinion.

--
As said before... "The beta testers have been pre-selected. We’re waiting on the legal documentation / NDA to be prepared by our lawyer before we contact the chosen ones" <- https://www.fxtec.com/forums/topic/b.../2/#post-24381

"Gods have mercy. Cats don't..." <- Kaotik@iotech

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to catbus For This Useful Post:
Anyone getting their card declined?
Keep getting rejected with my Citi doublecash MasterCard. I may have to call them

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gtmaster303 For This Useful Post:
@gtmaster303 do you have any limitation on your card?

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to catbus For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by catbus View Post
@gtmaster303 do you have any limitation on your card?
None at all. But I guess I have to call them to figure out what's going on

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to gtmaster303 For This Useful Post:
So now I have 48 hours to find out if I can manually map some of the symbol keys on the right to be ÆØÅ so I don't buy something I can't use. Guess there won't be a scandic version since they never reply to any questions about it here or on the fxtec forums.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to hagiz For This Useful Post:
Community Council | Posts: 1,669 | Thanked: 10,225 times | Joined on Nov 2014 @ Lower Rhine
Originally Posted by gtmaster303 View Post
None at all. But I guess I have to call them to figure out what's going on
Call the credit card institute.
I was called by my issuing institute (LBB) because the amount triggered a warning on their side and my card was temporary blocked since i never bought something >500€ with that card.
The Agent told me it looked suspicious because 1st i made an error when entering "date until valid" () and a second failed attempt was made on FX side before a 3rd attempt was correct but triggered the warning.
It looks like "They are manually handling the withdrawls" was the comment from my agent.
He actually asked me about FXtec and looked at their site while having me on the phone. lol. Hopefully i was able to raise their score

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mosen For This Useful Post:
Yes my credit card blocked the charge thinking it was fraud. Called them and cleared it all up. Paid for the order.
I've never bought a new phone in my life, but I'm beyond excited about this one. Hopefully it's everything I wanted

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to gtmaster303 For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by gtmaster303 View Post
Yes my credit card blocked the charge thinking it was fraud. Called them and cleared it all up. Paid for the order.
I've never bought a new phone in my life, but I'm beyond excited about this one. Hopefully it's everything I wanted
This is the second phone I'm buying new. The first one was the Nokia N900, the Pro1 seems like a suitable follow-up

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ThomasAH For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by hagiz View Post
So now I have 48 hours to find out if I can manually map some of the symbol keys on the right to be ÆØÅ so I don't buy something I can't use. Guess there won't be a scandic version since they never reply to any questions about it here or on the fxtec forums.
Unfortunately "Scandinavian qwerty will not be available." - I was hoping that too...

https://www.fxtec.com/forums/topic/s...se/#post-24463

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to catbus For This Useful Post:

Tags
a good rabbit, fxtec, hwkbd, keyboard, livermorium, n950 revival, never gives up, qwerty, readyfx, silly rabbit