I have a week old N810 Diablo. The other day I updated to the latest Xournal....4.2.1. Now it frequently wont load. When it does the icons at bottom don't work.....highlighter doesn't, eraser doesn't, etc and the menus don't open. I have uninstalled and reinstalled twice. Any suggestions? BTW, python 2.5 showed up recently and I don't know why. Is that related and what programs do I need python for? Thanks

Originally Posted by jazzgitah View Post
I have a week old N810 Diablo. The other day I updated to the latest Xournal....4.2.1. Now it frequently wont load. When it does the icons at bottom don't work.....highlighter doesn't, eraser doesn't, etc and the menus don't open. I have uninstalled and reinstalled twice. Any suggestions? BTW, python 2.5 showed up recently and I don't know why. Is that related and what programs do I need python for? Thanks
Do not install the version from Diablo extras-devel: it does not work. Install one from Chinook extras instead.

PS: Maybe it will be better to remove the Diablo version from extras-devel for now? It can't be considered even beta quality at the moment.

Originally Posted by jazzgitah View Post
i have same problem in N800 Diablo, installed from extras-devel repository.

Originally Posted by fms View Post
Do not install the version from Diablo extras-devel: it does not work. Install one from Chinook extras instead.

PS: Maybe it will be better to remove the Diablo version from extras-devel for now? It can't be considered even beta quality at the moment.
yes , i will choose to uninstall it.