Notices

Posts: 868 | Thanked: 474 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ Capital District, NY, USA
Originally Posted by bg4 View Post
gonna try this again as no one answered my question 1st time (best I can tell) and I was first to find the busy signal bug.

When I update to .5 the app disappears from extras directory. Any help?
Also there is a trivial fix earlier in the thread that should fix the busy signal bug for 0.4. It requires editing two lines as root.

http://www.internettablettalk.com/fo...&postcount=116

how can i modify and save that file in N810 ?
I tried to use VI command to open and modify that line. After that ,i press ESC and ":wq". But i got "Write Error: Permission denied".
Help me please.

Moderator | Posts: 7,109 | Thanked: 8,820 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ Vancouver, BC, Canada
Originally Posted by therock_80 View Post
But i got "Write Error: Permission denied".
Help me please.
You have to edit the file as root.

yeah thansks for help.
i tried "sudo gainroot", but i doesnt work.
Then "ssh localhost -l root". it works though i dont understand inux command

today i got error "dialing attempt unsucessful" help pl

Posts: 868 | Thanked: 474 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ Capital District, NY, USA
Quick update.

Development is progressing, still need to implement the recent tab ( pulls from your GC inbox, so no storing number on the tablet ). All the basic functions work like a charm. I have one or two people playing with early builds to catch any obvious problems ( and they have found some ).

Right now I do not have a way of building the .deb files, so please don't ask ( I would have already if I could ).

The backend code is also growing quickly into it's own library that can be used to control GC from any python instance and this will be *QUITE* handy. Right now it can be used for callback handling and could be used to script Asterisk. I can see it handling phone selection, DnD, and quickrule settings easily with a few regular expressions.

Does anyone know a good tool for screenshots under Diablo? I don't see osso-screenshot-tool or vnc server anywhere and that's what the directions I can find are based on.

If you are using .4 without the patch then you need to exit and restart the dialer after each call.

Never mind me, that's a different error message. Go into MicroB and make sure you are logged in to m.grandcentral.com.

Ok, here they are. Hot off the tablet a few moments ago.
Attached Images

yea, i got the same thing which is better than no message window from earlier versions. Is there any work being done to save the cookie file so that logging into mobile.grandcentral.com isn't necessary? It's a minor inconvenience so I don't think it's a high priority, but l'm looking forward to the next release.

Originally Posted by brontide View Post
Ok, here they are. Hot off the tablet a few moments ago.
The screenshot looks great! Is the dialpad going to be available for use during an outgoing call now? Do we still have to use the internet call one or is the dialer moving towards simulating the function?