I mean, there are some fully released clients (e.g. MiniVector) that don't bother to handle event deleting or editing.

The Following User Says Thank You to taixzo For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by taixzo View Post
I mean, there are some fully released clients (e.g. MiniVector) that don't bother to handle event deleting or editing.
Those must bother - believe me. No Quaternion flatpak?

Last edited by cy8aer; 2020-07-03 at 22:12.

The Following User Says Thank You to cy8aer For This Useful Post:
by "don't bother" I mean that when an edit is sent it just adds the edited message to the bottom of the message list rather than updating the original, and deletes...do nothing aside from trigger the notification sound, the message is still there

The Following User Says Thank You to taixzo For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,414 | Thanked: 7,547 times | Joined on Aug 2016 @ Estonia
@cy8aer, don't know if it of any help. There is matrix client Mirage which is also using nio/pyotherside/qml. Maybe it is possible to reuse some of it's code when needed. It's not feature complete, but maybe useful to check.

Quaternion I haven't checked. When needed, using Mirage via flatpak.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rinigus For This Useful Post:
Posts: 191 | Thanked: 271 times | Joined on Mar 2015 @ Germany
Hi there how are the override dpi settings for angelfish on xa2 ?
Please help.
And how can i delete the history?

The Following User Says Thank You to monkeyisland For This Useful Post:
Posts: 19 | Thanked: 48 times | Joined on Apr 2020 @ Spain
I've updated angelfish today and I can't open it (Application finished with exit code 127).
If I open angelfish from terminal:

Code:
Starting: org.kde.mobile.angelfish
[D] unknown:0 - Using Wayland-EGL
Wayland socket: ../../display/wayland-4
WAYLAND_DISPLAY="../../display/wayland-4" FLATPAK_MALIIT_CONTAINER_DBUS="unix:abstract=/tmp/dbus-dE9VOVs7cU,guid=bd502d77f64cb830afc925445f096323" flatpak run --env=QT_WAYLAND_FORCE_DPI=240 --filesystem=/system:ro --filesystem=/vendor:ro --filesystem=/odm:ro --filesystem=/plat_property_contexts:ro --filesystem=/nonplat_property_contexts:ro --device=all --talk-name=org.maliit.server --env=QTWEBENGINE_CHROMIUM_FLAGS=--disable-gpu-compositing --num-raster-threads=1 --enable-viewport --disable-composited-antialiasing --env=QTWEBENGINE_DISABLE_GPU_THREAD=1 --env=QT_QUICK_CONTROLS_MOBILE=1 --env=QT_QUICK_CONTROLS_STYLE=Plasma --env=HYBRIS_EGLPLATFORM_DIR=/usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/GL/host/lib/libhybris --env=HYBRIS_LINKER_DIR=/usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/GL/host/lib/libhybris/linker --env=HYBRIS_LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/GL/host/libexec/droid-hybris/system/lib:/usr/libexec/droid-hybris/system/lib:/vendor/lib:/system/lib --env=LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/GL/host/lib org.kde.mobile.angelfish
[D] onCompleted:424 - Warning: specifying an object instance for initialPage is sub-optimal - prefer to use a Component
[W] unknown:53 - file:///usr/share/flatpak-runner/qml/main.qml:53:26: Unable to assign [undefined] to bool
angelfish: error while loading shared libraries: libopenh264.so.6: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
[D] expression for onExit:59 - Skipping quit as it will hang the window. Proper exit is needed
Any ideas how to solve this issue?

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to carmenfdezb For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by carmenfdezb View Post
I've updated angelfish today and I can't open it (Application finished with exit code 127).
If I open angelfish from terminal:

Code:
Starting: org.kde.mobile.angelfish
[D] unknown:0 - Using Wayland-EGL
Wayland socket: ../../display/wayland-4
WAYLAND_DISPLAY="../../display/wayland-4" FLATPAK_MALIIT_CONTAINER_DBUS="unix:abstract=/tmp/dbus-dE9VOVs7cU,guid=bd502d77f64cb830afc925445f096323" flatpak run --env=QT_WAYLAND_FORCE_DPI=240 --filesystem=/system:ro --filesystem=/vendor:ro --filesystem=/odm:ro --filesystem=/plat_property_contexts:ro --filesystem=/nonplat_property_contexts:ro --device=all --talk-name=org.maliit.server --env=QTWEBENGINE_CHROMIUM_FLAGS=--disable-gpu-compositing --num-raster-threads=1 --enable-viewport --disable-composited-antialiasing --env=QTWEBENGINE_DISABLE_GPU_THREAD=1 --env=QT_QUICK_CONTROLS_MOBILE=1 --env=QT_QUICK_CONTROLS_STYLE=Plasma --env=HYBRIS_EGLPLATFORM_DIR=/usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/GL/host/lib/libhybris --env=HYBRIS_LINKER_DIR=/usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/GL/host/lib/libhybris/linker --env=HYBRIS_LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/GL/host/libexec/droid-hybris/system/lib:/usr/libexec/droid-hybris/system/lib:/vendor/lib:/system/lib --env=LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/GL/host/lib org.kde.mobile.angelfish
[D] onCompleted:424 - Warning: specifying an object instance for initialPage is sub-optimal - prefer to use a Component
[W] unknown:53 - file:///usr/share/flatpak-runner/qml/main.qml:53:26: Unable to assign [undefined] to bool
angelfish: error while loading shared libraries: libopenh264.so.6: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
[D] expression for onExit:59 - Skipping quit as it will hang the window. Proper exit is needed
Any ideas how to solve this issue?
Looks like someone updated something in ffmpeg/angelfish/platform builds and it all got broken . I will ask around...

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to rinigus For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by rinigus View Post
Looks like someone updated something in ffmpeg/angelfish/platform builds and it all got broken . I will ask around...
Telegram desktop doesn't work either

In general, looks like something is broken. So, if you haven't updated today, please refrain from it. We, the ones that updated, will have to suffer for some time until fix is pushed

I have contacted the folks responsible for KDE Flatpak platform. Let's see when we get it fixed.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to rinigus For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by rinigus View Post
In general, looks like something is broken. So, if you haven't updated today, please refrain from it. We, the ones that updated, will have to suffer for some time until fix is pushed

I have contacted the folks responsible for KDE Flatpak platform. Let's see when we get it fixed.
Thank you so much!

Tags
flatpak