It sounds like we will have to re-compile all the extensions to work on the n800 but if that means mplayer then i think we can deal

I can't set the minimum fontsize, I can't remap the keys for better page scrolling, and there seem to be bugs.

Uninstalled the whole beta thing and Opera came back

Just on a whim I tried entering "about:config" in the location bar (a trick familiar to Firefox users) and it works! At least you can't complain there aren't enough options...

Posts: 919 | Thanked: 37 times | Joined on Aug 2006 @ /dev/null
First: Encrypted VoIP
and now new browser?
Screw that I am going to upgrade!!!

Posts: 86 | Thanked: 7 times | Joined on Mar 2007 @ Ocean City
Using the Mozilla based browser, I can navigate further on Sirius.com than I could using Opera.

I can log in, and even choose a channel to listen to, but no sound.

Posts: 2,669 | Thanked: 2,555 times | Joined on Apr 2007 @ Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada
Originally Posted by Rider View Post
I can't set the minimum fontsize, I can't remap the keys for better page scrolling, and there seem to be bugs.

Uninstalled the whole beta thing and Opera came back
I haven't seen any bugs yet. Where did you find them?

Posts: 2,669 | Thanked: 2,555 times | Joined on Apr 2007 @ Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada
Originally Posted by SeRi@lDiE View Post
First: Encrypted VoIP
and now new browser?
Screw that I am going to upgrade!!!
VOIP isn't encrypted yet.

A new Mozilla-based browser (developer version) is now available for the Nokia N800. The new features are as follows: 1. Mozilla Engine - provides support for the latest web standards and is flexible and extensible, and is based on mozilla.org's current Gecko layout engine which will be version 1.9 when it is released with Firefox 3.0 2. AJAX Support - allows rendering of modern sites that use AJAX (e.g. Google Maps, Google Docs, Meebo, etc.) 3. RSS Previews - takes advantage of native support for XML to render RSS feeds 4. Add-ons - upport for a number of Firefox and Mozilla add-ons allows you to enhance and personalize your browsing experience 5. Certificate Details - view certificate details for secure connections by pressing the lock button To install, click on this link from your Nokia N800. Visit Maemo's Mozilla browser Offical Page.
Read the full article.

Posts: 919 | Thanked: 37 times | Joined on Aug 2006 @ /dev/null
Originally Posted by zerojay View Post
VOIP isn't encrypted yet.
Is getting there the app is been ported.

http://www.internettablettalk.com/fo...0658#post60658

Originally Posted by SeRi@lDiE View Post
Is getting there the app is been ported.

http://www.internettablettalk.com/fo...0658#post60658
Yes, I saw... but I'm far more interested in getting it integrated into the firmware instead of having another external app.

https://bugs.maemo.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1668