Posts: 27 | Thanked: 3 times | Joined on Apr 2007 @ Cologne, Germany
Yeah, Thoughtfix has already posted a few pics on his blog.

Posts: 46 | Thanked: 1 time | Joined on Jan 2007 @ Tampere, Finland
So whos the first one to tell whats new?

Ok i have windows xp and it doesnt reconize the file what should i do put it on my mmc or how do i install it help is very much appereciated.
Thanks
c22

Posts: 269 | Thanked: 4 times | Joined on Feb 2007 @ Finland
Originally Posted by zok View Post
Yeah, Thoughtfix has already posted a few pics on his blog.
Yes I noticed afterward. I posted as soon as I could see it. But the intention was to spread the news, not to be the first. By the way Thoughtfix has a much better post than this simple link.

someone might as well be interested to interpret the release note:

http://tablets-dev.nokia.com/bora/ma...lnotes_3.2.txt

Posts: 449 | Thanked: 18 times | Joined on Apr 2006 @ Eureka, CA
SDHC is supported. =) Gotta go to work now... My wife is going to hate me later...

The new Skype is nice. I like the UI much better than the standard Linux client.

There's some new announcements on maemo.org:

Nokia has just announced an update to the Internet Tablet OS 2007 edition, feature upgrade release is now available for download. The update (version number 4.2007.26-8) includes Skype client support, Adobe® Flash® 9 browser plug-in, improvements in online use times and single memory card support up to 8 GB. Also delightful new pre-installed content is available.
Yay, SDHC!

Posts: 27 | Thanked: 3 times | Joined on Apr 2007 @ Cologne, Germany
Originally Posted by Seb Per View Post
Yes I noticed afterward. I posted as soon as I could see it. But the intention was to spread the news, not to be the first. By the way Thoughtfix has a much better post than this simple link.
The first thing in the morning I checked out the Thoughtfix' blog, saw the news, came here at ITT, saw your post and finally posted about his blog. so basically I also only wanted to spread the news.

Btw, does Skype support webcam? I can't check it myself since I must go to work now...

Posts: 5,795 | Thanked: 3,151 times | Joined on Feb 2007 @ Agoura Hills Calif
The update was so fast it was scary. I already had the update software downloaded; that helped. Unfortunately I somehow deleted my backup. But I'm always philosophical about these things...