Notices

Posts: 301 | Thanked: 531 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ The Netherlands
Very promising / very nice, Coderus. I especially like the new status "I'm using Mitakuuluu!" I'll send you a donation.

The app crashes when the phone loses the connection, and i can't reopen it unless i reboot the phone
By the way, it's a good job, 3 updates in 2 days, as soon as i get the possibility, i'll make a donation =)

Hi,

download and install went fine.

Starting the app shows "registration failed" (message only visible in small window on Jolla when backgrounded), I requested registration code and received one by SMS (it includes a "-" which I can't type at registration due to keyboard limitation).

Entered it and hit "Registration" - now app gets stuck, I can background it and see "registration failed" ...

Sailsfish 1.0.2.5 (but same effect on previous version)

Any suggestion very welcome !

Best

Matthias

EDIT: I could solve the problem.

I am already so fixed to using Jolla that after entering the registration code I hit "Registration" at the top right corner of the window, which is the usual way to confirm an entry in SailfishOS/Jolla - but this is not the correct way here ...

I now hit the right arrows on the lower right hand corner which caused the app to register and correctly show my conversations and contact.

Suggestion: put the registration command also under "Registration" in top right corner of app, this might help Jolla users.

Thank you for a great app !!!!

Last edited by manankanchu; 2013-12-27 at 23:23. Reason: Problem solved

Unfortunately, Mitakuuluu crashes for me when trying to sync the phonebook (segfault):
Code:
DeclarativeCoverWindow: I have a default alpha buffer
[W 04:26:07 CLIENT] file:///usr/lib/qt5/qml/Sailfish/Silica/DialogHeader.qml:88: TypeError: Cannot read property 'width' of null
[W 04:26:07 CLIENT] file:///usr/lib/qt5/qml/Sailfish/Silica/DialogHeader.qml:88: TypeError: Cannot read property 'width' of null
[W 04:26:07 CLIENT] file:///usr/lib/qt5/qml/Sailfish/Silica/DialogHeader.qml:88: TypeError: Cannot read property 'width' of nuDeclarativeCoverWindow: I have a default alpha buffer
Application active
[PageStack] selectPhonebook
The 'mergePresenceChanges' option has not been configured - presence changes will only be reported via ContactManagerEngine::contactsPresenceChanged()
[D 04:26:23 CLIENT] Have "912" contacts 
Speicherzugriffsfehler
Too many contacts?
Any other hints?
Thanks,
Chris

Anyway coderus! Great and awesome job! Many thanks and Donation is more than earned

Posts: 6,436 | Thanked: 12,699 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Ängelholm, Sweden
@klippe files downloading to /home/nemo/MyDocs/WhatsApp
you can see them only by moving to working folders, i'll fix it location in next release.
And you cant listen music after receiving just because Sailfish not supporting opening media files by associations yet. In next release downloaded media will appear in gallery and mediaplayer.

@ZioBilly mail me /home/nemo/.whatsapp/whatsapp.log please.

@manankanchu thanks for noticing. next release will come with many ui fixies

@inte mail me /home/nemo/.whatsapp/whatsapp.log please.

if ANY crash or critical bug - mail me logfile. it listed in openrepos description

P.S. thanks for donations

Hey Coderus,

I had a look in the log-file and this is the only line which appears when trying to sync the phonebook:

src/WhatsApp.cpp:520 void WhatsApp::getPhonebook(): [D 13:07:35 CLIENT] Have "937" contacts
I send you a complete logfile by pm.
Thanks,

Chris

Well... Perhaps I'm too lazy to search... But is there an autostart-feature (as I know it from the Symbian version of Whatsapp) or is the deamon only running when opened by the user???

Posts: 6,436 | Thanked: 12,699 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Ängelholm, Sweden
@Confuse-M no autostart

Coderus, maybe gdb may gives you a better idea of my problems.
This is the crash:

Application active
[PageStack] selectPhonebook
Missing separate debuginfo for /usr/lib/qt5/plugins/contacts/libqtcontacts_sqlite.so
Try: zypper install -C "debuginfo(build-id)=0ad7d4e0a38ec6f2037daea650cba3fa5674d69c"
The 'mergePresenceChanges' option has not been configured - presence changes will only be reported via ContactManagerEngine::contactsPresenceChanged()
[D 16:25:35 CLIENT] Have "937" contacts

Program received signal SIGSEGV, Segmentation fault.
0x400a7b70 in QtContacts::QContactDetail::value(int) const () from /usr/lib/libQt5Contacts.so.5
(gdb)

Edit: I have several double Pphonebook entries which I simply merged in the Jolla handest. As far as I understand the debug message, this may cause the problem ('mergePresenceChanges' option has not been configured)?

Last edited by inte; 2013-12-28 at 16:32.

Tags
coderus, it's a trapp, jolla, sailfish, whatsapp, whatscrapp