Posts: 84 | Thanked: 32 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Ames IA, USA
Originally Posted by Radu View Post
Is there anyone in US with a pay as you go account able to access the web with the new Daily Web pass thingy?
I am constantly getting an error about my homepage being unavailable. I googled that message and seen a lot of people complaining about it, but I am not sure if it happens only to some people or to everyone. So if you tried the daily pass in the last few days, please let me know if it worked or not.
I am a t-mobile prepaid customer and I tried the daily web pass for the first time and it worked.

1. First use your phone and go to wap.t-zones.com to test if your connection works.

2. Use your phone and go to google.com and the daily web pass screen will come up. Accept and about $1.50 will be taken from your account and you will have unlimited web access for 24 hours.

Yes, obviously, this is what I did. But as many people noticed, it doesn't work. Maybe it works for some, but for me (and many others) it doesn't.
Anyway, I got accepted to the IPv6 beta test, so now I have free internet, although it is not very useful since you can't use Skype and Gtalk voice/video. I think I'd rather pay 1.5 bucks a day (the days when I need it) and be able to use Skype and Gtalk..

The Following User Says Thank You to Radu For This Useful Post: