Notices

I forgot to write. In vertical-v2 theme (default) to bring pull menu you need to first slide from middle to top until you will see indicator and then you can slide to down. If you don't like this behavior you can always back to old theme as I said.

Posts: 76 | Thanked: 44 times | Joined on Apr 2011 @ India
Originally Posted by elros34 View Post
I forgot to write. In vertical-v2 theme (default) to bring pull menu you need to first slide from middle to top until you will see indicator and then you can slide to down. If you don't like this behavior you can always back to old theme as I said.
Sorry to test it late as I am out of station, but anyway i liked both way and new V2 is kinda cool so there can't be any accidental action, usually it don't have that problem much in old beahiour too. Thanks for updating it and providing other ways to bring pull menu and unlocking screen.

I have a question, why isn't lock screen battery percantage same as status bar battery percentage?

Posts: 21 | Thanked: 49 times | Joined on Sep 2014 @ Italy, Rome
Please re-upload .deb packages..links in first post don't work!!

marcphemt, debs links corrected

Originally Posted by kraker_abhy View Post
I have a question, why isn't lock screen battery percantage same as status bar battery percentage?
Qmllockscreen reads the battery level directly from bq27200 charge meter chip. This is much more accurate than status bar level but only when your bq2700 chip is calibrated. Some usefull links:
http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=84452
http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=93183

The Following User Says Thank You to elros34 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 76 | Thanked: 44 times | Joined on Apr 2011 @ India
marcphemt, debs links corrected

Qmllockscreen reads the battery level directly from bq27200 charge meter chip. This is much more accurate than status bar level but only when your bq2700 chip is calibrated. Some usefull links:
http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=84452
http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=93183
thanks for explaining. I was facing major battery issue as both the readings were so different and my phone used to die even it had like 30 % juice left. But it was some other problems which got fixed after looking at the link u have provided and other thread over here. Now both shows almost same level of remaining battery which is great. :-)

Posts: 16 | Thanked: 8 times | Joined on Jan 2015 @ россия
and I have a question, when will the graphics settings for the program?

Last edited by fenik2089; 2015-01-11 at 22:22.

Posts: 3,328 | Thanked: 4,476 times | Joined on May 2011 @ Poland
Originally Posted by fenik2089 View Post
и у меня вопрос, когда будут графические настройки для программы?
на этом форуме говорится по-английски. elros34 может вообще не знать русского языка. Пиши на английском языке.

(On this forum you write in English. elros34 may not even know Russian. Write in English)

Projects no longer actively developed: here

Originally Posted by fenik2089 View Post
and I have a question, when will the graphics settings for the program?
Sorry for late reply.
I didn't think about it. Tell me what would you like to change. It's very easy to modify position and appearance of gsm, battery, media buttons .. without any external program.

btw guys which one do you recommend this or qtlockscreen i only need this for portrait so i don't care about widget and other stuff?

Posts: 16 | Thanked: 8 times | Joined on Jan 2015 @ россия
извините за поздний ответ. Я не думаю об этом. Скажите, что бы вы хотели изменить. Это очень легко изменить положение и внешний вид gsm, батарея, кнопки мультимедиа .. без какой-либо внешней программы.
well, for example the replacement of pictures ,apps, especially easier for me through the graphics settings

Tags
lockscreen