Notices

Posts: 140 | Thanked: 369 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Ituzaingo, Argentina
Originally Posted by funkmunk View Post
love ur lockscreen...but would like if the media player widget is also added..can u please share ur background??
here is the background, it's 800x800 so work for both, portrait and landscape

i'm working on media player and im notifications, the problem is that i want to keep the lockscreen simple, unfortunatly MP adds a lot of info that breaks that simplicity, so i don't know how to add it

but let me think, i'll find the way

anyway, back on mockups
Attached Files
File Type: zip lockslider.zip (330.6 KB, 605 views)

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Harick For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,444 | Thanked: 461 times | Joined on Dec 2010 @ pakistan
well at first i was in favour of a GUI but after editing the .ini file , i felt it will take much to make a GUI as there are alot of buttons to be placed .
you know every widget has much to change .
what i have thought to be a solution for the noobs is a "video" which contains the necessary parts and will cover the unimportant parts with it .
making a video which shows how to change backgrounds , icons , colors or rectangles and removing them as well and adding a new wiget .

Posts: 539 | Thanked: 518 times | Joined on May 2010 @ nanaurbusiness
Didn't know I could be creative, but I got inspired by all those nice lockies.

So, I created a customMod from Marina and meego.de lockscreens and inspired by Nexus Revamped I created two wallpapers, too.
So, thx fly out to IbizaPete from meego.de and Harick

Enjoy:

As you can see, no place for mediaplayer

Short instructions:
1. copy font to /opt/usr/share/fonts/
then in terminal type
Code:
fc-cache -f -v
so the fonts got re-cached and you shouldn't need to restart.
2. use filebox and under /home/user/ create a folder called qtlockscreen
3. copy whole folder marinamod to /home/user/qtlockscreen/
4. copy QtLockscreen.ini to /home/user/.config/sakya/
5. In xterm type:
Code:
killall qtlockscreen
-=DONE=-

Greetz,

J4ZZ
Attached Files
File Type: zip MarinaMod by J4ZZ.zip (296.5 KB, 353 views)

The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to J4ZZ For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by eefo View Post
well at first i was in favour of a GUI but after editing the .ini file , i felt it will take much to make a GUI as there are alot of buttons to be placed .
what i have thought to be a solution for the noobs is a "video" which contains the necessary parts and will cover the unimportant parts with it .
making a video which shows how to change backgrounds , icons , colors or rectangles and removing them as well and adding a new wiget .
Does a NOOB really need to know how to change icons etc as that is not something they can do already with the standard lockscreen?

Originally Posted by niqbal View Post
forum must have messed it up .. otherwise it IS 480 x 800 px ..
please put the image in rar or zip file ...

in 480 x 800 px

Posts: 723 | Thanked: 519 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ Kuching:Malaysia
Originally Posted by eefo View Post
remember theme customizer?? a program that evoled from basic to advanced customizing our beloved device...
this lockscreen should have a setup GUI just like TC where TC evolving the same times as some new features come up...it will be the same with a setup GUI for this lockscreen...
some member do like to edit the proper way while some just want to edit something without having to use command(x-term), editor (leafpad), filebox (manage)....
i believe (correct me if i'm wrong) a setup GUI can do all this thing in one setup only so lets us hope a proper setup GUI will appears later on...

Last edited by pusak gaoq; 2011-07-27 at 20:42.

The Following User Says Thank You to pusak gaoq For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by J4ZZ View Post
Greetz,

J4ZZ
Wow I like meego.de too Your lockscreen would even be better, with the mediaplayer. I'll see if one can squeeze it in.

Cheers, Blck

Posts: 14 | Thanked: 11 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Yugoslavia
Originally Posted by Harick View Post
here is the background, it's 800x800 so work for both, portrait and landscape

i'm working on media player and im notifications, the problem is that i want to keep the lockscreen simple, unfortunatly MP adds a lot of info that breaks that simplicity, so i don't know how to add it

but let me think, i'll find the way

anyway, back on mockups
Here's an .ini file with the media player added in landscape, I've made it so you could add similar graphics that you use for the date/time to the left and right of the lock button/battery widget:

Last edited by kontirio; 2013-10-23 at 16:25.

Posts: 14 | Thanked: 11 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Yugoslavia
Here's the WIP screenshot based on Harick's work, portrait not 100% done yet. Still need smaller red icons with drop shadow for calls, sms, email and im to be placed in a column farthest right.

Last edited by kontirio; 2013-10-23 at 16:25.

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to kontirio For This Useful Post:
Posts: 140 | Thanked: 369 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Ituzaingo, Argentina
Originally Posted by kontirio View Post
Here's an .ini file with the media player added in landscape, I've made it so you could add similar graphics that you use for the date/time to the left and right of the lock button/battery widget:
added mediaplayer

thanx to kontirio and qw3rty for the overlay thing, now it looks like i wanted amazing how can a simple overlay change the whole lockscreen to something more beautiful

oh, and i've changed notification icons for ones more understables, and added IM notif too

enjoy
Attached Files
File Type: zip MarinaMPv.1.0.zip (291.1 KB, 408 views)
File Type: zip MarinaMPv.1.0.for.config.zip (291.0 KB, 442 views)

Last edited by Harick; 2011-08-23 at 23:55. Reason: updated + config for qtlockscreen configurator

The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Harick For This Useful Post:

Tags
play'n_share