i didnt get what you said
Web search is your friend:

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=-fu

The Following User Says Thank You to pichlo For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,417 | Thanked: 2,619 times | Joined on Jan 2011 @ Touring
Originally Posted by nokiabot View Post
i didnt get what you said
I am sorry for the slang
I was telling you !good job!, you are working very hard on a phone many people would throw away. You love your N900. Continue working hard!

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to biketool For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,974 | Thanked: 1,834 times | Joined on Mar 2013 @ india
I was hoping to play with and use it learn somthing to use properly .. but there are damm bad people who enjoy kicking in the butt i learnt that .. Btw now i am enjoying fixing it insted of using it

What do you guys say or know about the autofocus thing please let me know it will help and i do have a eye on a new module let me talk to him and finally i think all my efforts will go in vain if i dont fix it

Posts: 6,445 | Thanked: 20,981 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ UK
@nokiabot, here is a thread with a few posts about focusing. It is only 5 pages, not too much to cover in a single session. It is nominally about infrared photography but has a lot of useful info about the N900 camera module as such.

The Following User Says Thank You to pichlo For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by pichlo View Post
@nokiabot, here is a thread with a few posts about focusing. It is only 5 pages, not too much to cover in a single session. It is nominally about infrared photography but has a lot of useful info about the N900 camera module as such.
Yay i got my answers but u damm increased my expenses and did turn my home to a workshop again OTOH the faulty module is good candidate for that purpose if i am able to do it as i am really uncomfortable at that level stuff and now i am looking for a other n900 cheap board with attached camera module and critical things functional as a replacement and this board for testing stuffs Thanx for the apt reply pichlo

The Following User Says Thank You to nokiabot For This Useful Post:
Posts: 6,445 | Thanked: 20,981 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ UK
Originally Posted by nokiabot View Post
and i am really thinking why someone didnt reply when he knew what happend offtopic
Careful with those off-topic posts. You might get reported

@pichlo please delete your quoted lines