Poll: Have you successfully installed Nitdroid by now?
Poll Options
Have you successfully installed Nitdroid by now?

Posts: 40 | Thanked: 29 times | Joined on Jun 2012 @ Bengalluru,India
GUYS this is the nitdroid thread not a language comparison thread; so please post related to subject(android,n900 and nitdroid)!!!!

Posts: 1,236 | Thanked: 1,278 times | Joined on Aug 2011 @ Balochistan
Originally Posted by sanjeev.a.rangaswamy View Post
GUYS this is the nitdroid thread not a language comparison thread; so please post related to subject(android,n900 and nitdroid)!!!!
hey sanjeev can you post a guide for installing your build of Nitdroid (CM900) for multiboot ? and what is the status the project you started ? any progress ?

Posts: 132 | Thanked: 45 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ jodhpur
Originally Posted by panjgoori View Post
hey sanjeev can you post a guide for installing your build of Nitdroid (CM900) for multiboot ? and what is the status the project you started ? any progress ?
wow!
new release for android.
is call function working ?
installtion guide pls.
name it "INDroid"

Posts: 70 | Thanked: 17 times | Joined on Apr 2012 @ Mumai,India
Originally Posted by rpjitendra View Post
wow!
new release for android.
is call function working ?
installtion guide pls.
name it "INDroid"
How can it be INDroid bhai,when a lot of people from various countries are contributing to this big project?
Baato ko samjho bhai!

Posts: 101 | Thanked: 149 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ United Arab Emirates
Hi, I am not extending the debate of languages but want to clear that in Pakistan we use Urdu language not Hindi. Urdu is much different from Hindi (writing, speaking and Pronunciation. Our Urdu is derived mostly from Arabic, Persian, Turkish and small Sanskrit, writing style is Arabic.

The Following User Says Thank You to ayazpak For This Useful Post:
Posts: 4 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Nov 2012 @ Mwanza, Tanzania
Originally Posted by Phoenix986 View Post
I have installed nitdroid on my n900 with the installer 2.8.8 all goes well during the installation but when i boot nitdroid i see the android boot screen and after few second the led start blinking and also the screen and continue forever
any solutions?
I have the same problem, i do not know what to do, i have seaching but no proper solution. Have you solved? If yes please contact me by my email; kgbigogo@gmail.com

Posts: 84 | Thanked: 45 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Damascus Syria
hello everybody
I'm actually facing a problem when i select nitdriod imag in multiboot it directly shows a message saying "root file system mmcblk1o2 Not available"
"guru mediatation #0000025.62017712"

I really appreciate any help
thanks

Posts: 15 | Thanked: 9 times | Joined on Nov 2012 @ Greece
Better head over to this forums I believe that could help you better there with your problem.

http://forum.nitdroid.com/

The Following User Says Thank You to smiler For This Useful Post:
Posts: 254 | Thanked: 509 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Canada
Originally Posted by AnasSyria View Post
hello everybody
I'm actually facing a problem when i select nitdriod imag in multiboot it directly shows a message saying "root file system mmcblk1o2 Not available"

I really appreciate any help
thanks
I had a similiar problem. Did you add an SD Card (or perhaps remove one) AFTER installing NitDroid?

Posts: 70 | Thanked: 17 times | Joined on Apr 2012 @ Mumai,India
I have a similar problem,mine is installed on eMMC,and I have checked the mutiboot item files,yet it shows "root file system mmcblk1p2 Not available"

Shouldnt this error only appear when the Nitdroid is installed on the memory card?
Mine is installed on the eMMC and I even tried reinstalling everything including the multiboot,Nitdroid kernel,etc

Tags
community win, mor*nicindians, nitdroid