@rinigus, without being connected to any wifi, but with wifi and bluetooth on I have a steady battery drain of 1.43 % per hour over the last 14 hours. I kept the battery temperature between 20-24 degrees C.

I have now connected to a wifi network with 12-14 accounts enabled, so I expect the drain to be significantly higher, but not zap to zero.

The Following User Says Thank You to ljo For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,414 | Thanked: 7,547 times | Joined on Aug 2016 @ Estonia
Originally Posted by ljo View Post
@rinigus, without being connected to any wifi, but with wifi and bluetooth on I have a steady battery drain of 1.43 % per hour over the last 14 hours. I kept the battery temperature between 20-24 degrees C.

I have now connected to a wifi network with 12-14 accounts enabled, so I expect the drain to be significantly higher, but not zap to zero.
Those look to be fine. It can hopefully be improved, but nothing really alarming.

The Following User Says Thank You to rinigus For This Useful Post:
And with the wifi connected it drained 1.63 % per hour over 13 hours. Only used inside so battery temperature between 24-30 degrees C. So not that much more than without wifi connection. I will test with cellular next.

The Following User Says Thank You to ljo For This Useful Post:
To enable Flatpak support by libhybris, Tama users just have to run

Code:
zypper ref
zypper up
After that its all install info as described in Flatpak README at its Github (https://github.com/sailfishos-flatpak/main). Note its probably now mainly of interest for developers only.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rinigus For This Useful Post:
Posts: 276 | Thanked: 224 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Frankfurt, Germany
i have an issue with sms: sometimes when i want to send a sms, the app crashes and shows the undelivered sms and the content of it in the editor, when i reopen it. then, i can resend and everything works as expected...

Originally Posted by mankir View Post
i have an issue with sms: sometimes when i want to send a sms, the app crashes and shows the undelivered sms and the content of it in the editor, when i reopen it. then, i can resend and everything works as expected...
How reproducible is it? Try to get logs when it happens. On this port, /root has a script that grabs logs on every boot. You could use it (as root) as in

Code:
/root/logs.sh smsissue
logs will be /root/*smsissue*. Check for some crash messages or something odd. Do not post the logs publicly unless you are sure they don't contain private data, such as IMEI codes/ phone numbers. You can contact me off the list or via PM if needed to send the logs

The Following User Says Thank You to rinigus For This Useful Post:
Posts: 207 | Thanked: 759 times | Joined on Dec 2014 @ Poland
Probably it's not specific to your port. It's known bug in SFOS. https://together.jolla.com/question/...n-sending-sms/

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to atlochowski For This Useful Post:
Posts: 27 | Thanked: 33 times | Joined on Oct 2017 @ Finland
Any progress to switch aosp 10 and kernel? Cause recently bought used xz3 and unfortunately got android 10 already. And I'm unsure to downgrade, at least if the aosp 10 transition is at corner.

For now I could test out device more and then later compare it sailfish port.

Originally Posted by Korkkiruuvi View Post
Any progress to switch aosp 10 and kernel? Cause recently bought used xz3 and unfortunately got android 10 already. And I'm unsure to downgrade, at least if the aosp 10 transition is at corner.

For now I could test out device more and then later compare it sailfish port.
No progress at all. Haven't even followed properly AOSP10 progress either. Please check out AOSP10 as well before switching, camera especially.

Don't know if AOSP10 based porting has started already for SFOS. That could be other limitation, in addition to AOSP10 maturity on Tama devices.

Has anyone tried upgrading to OTA 3.3.0 SFOS yet? any issues to be aware?