Moderator | Posts: 5,320 | Thanked: 4,464 times | Joined on Oct 2009
Originally Posted by Morpog View Post
Will try to add those missing bugs to 1st post before my vacation to italy. But can't promise....
Cool NP mate, maybe you could just transfer it all over to the Google doc, if/when you update it?
That way if you decide you can no longer maintain it, others can easily pick up where you've left-off!

Cheers.

Posts: 415 | Thanked: 161 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ San Francisco, CA
It seems in PR1.3 I'm unable to open links in text messages, my default browser is set to nightly from Romaxa's Fennec builds.

EDIT: I downgraded to Aurora and the problem is fixed, I'm also unable to install latest version of Nightly.

Last edited by automagic68; 2012-07-19 at 21:43.

Moderator | Posts: 5,320 | Thanked: 4,464 times | Joined on Oct 2009
Originally Posted by automagic68 View Post
It seems in PR1.3 I'm unable to open links in text messages, my default browser is set to nightly from Romaxa's Fennec builds.
My bad mate, see my updated post....
http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php...78#post1239978
I realised there's another TMO thread that's probably better.
I may be mistaken but I think the OP here mainly wants to focus on fixes (enough work as it is).

I believe there is a change to the quick launch bar.

Previously, at the Lock Screen, swiping from any direction (top-down, bottom-up, left-right, right-left) will unlock the screen.
In PR1.3, it seems the bottom-up swipe behavior has changed. It no longer unlocks, but pulls up the quick launch bar. I've been forced to change my unlock habit, but it's not too big of a deal.

It also seems you can no longer pull the quick launch bar up in the Home Screen. If I recall correctly, it was possible in PR1.2.

Not sure the case with in-app swiping, haven't tried, only noticed because I've been unable to unlock my screen XD

Last edited by mmeow; 2012-07-20 at 09:51.

Moderator | Posts: 6,215 | Thanked: 6,400 times | Joined on Nov 2011
Originally Posted by mmeow View Post
I believe there is a change to the quick launch menu.

Previously, at the Lock Screen, swiping from any direction (top-down, bottom-up, left-right, right-left) will unlock the screen.
In PR1.3, it seems the bottom-up swipe behavior has changed. It no longer unlocks, but pulls up the quick launch menu. I've been forced to change my habit, but it's not too big of a deal.

It seems you can no longer pull the menu up in the Home Screen. If I recall correctly, it was possible in PR1.2.

Not sure the case with in-app swiping, haven't tried, only noticed because I've been unable to unlock my screen XD

You are mistaken...There is no change wrt to swiping behaviour...I'm on PR1.3 too and bottom-up swipe still unlocks the screen...

i dont get what you mean by pulling the menu up in the Home Screen...

In-app swiping also has no changes...

Originally Posted by thedead1440 View Post
You are mistaken...There is no change wrt to swiping behaviour...I'm on PR1.3 too and bottom-up swipe still unlocks the screen...

i dont get what you mean by pulling the menu up in the Home Screen...

In-app swiping also has no changes...
I've edit my post to clarify a bit a few bits. I meant the quick launch *bar (just googled the correct wording), not really a menu.

To my knowledge, previously in order to pull up the quick launch bar, you had to perform a slighty complicated swipe, which wasn't always responsive for me in PR1.2 (so I never used it):
"by swiping up from the bottom of the screen and holding briefly" as quoted from swipe.nokia.com/design
But in PR1.3, all I've done were quick flicks on the Lock Screen, and the quick launch bar always appears when I go bottom-up no matter how fast I swipe.

Last edited by mmeow; 2012-07-20 at 09:53.

Posts: 861 | Thanked: 936 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Bulgaria
@mmeow
As was stated above - there is no change in swipe behavior in PR1.3.
Flicking upwards from bottom unlocks the device. Swiping shortly upwards and holding reveals the quicklaunch bar.

Posts: 56 | Thanked: 13 times | Joined on Mar 2012 @ Novosibirsk, Russia
Just tested: no need to hold now for quick launch bar. So I should somewhat confirm the change: in PR1.2 it was harder to get quick launch bar. Now short swipe from bottom brings it without holding, long swipe without holding still unlocks. Long swipe and hold brings quick launch bar as before.

* Short swipe is from bottom to about 1/3 of screen height or less. Long is more than 1/3 of height up.

Found one fix:

If you read a feed in the feeds-app, it wont be removed now from the list. Instead it is marked as unread (without the orange bar). In the previous version the feeds were automatically removed.

Posts: 319 | Thanked: 221 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Finland
Originally Posted by odradek View Post
Found one fix:

If you read a feed in the feeds-app, it wont be removed now from the list. Instead it is marked as unread (without the orange bar). In the previous version the feeds were automatically removed.
I think this depends on the settings. In settings you can set whether read feed titles are removed or not.
goViihde, an Elisa Viihde client for N9
Shortcut Stash Home Screen Widget