I'm missing:
-zoom for twitter and facebook images
-remaining time in GPS
-easy way to lock/unlock portrait mode
-in maps, when i wanted to go to current location, it did not work and still showed work even thought the green button wasn't there.. will test again tomorrow

The Following User Says Thank You to Hakki_01 For This Useful Post:
Hoping we'll see some YouTube videos on what's new. Even better if someone has a N9 running 1.1 and can lay a N9 with 1.2 and do a side by side.

I just updated to PR 1.2. Seems smooth enough. Oddly, however, the CPU usage when playing music seems to have increased a bit (top says it's ~70% idle, whereas with PR 1.1 it used to be at ~75%). And also the music player itself seems to miss a frame when scrolling the 'Songs' view at regular intervals (3 seconds or so), which I find strange since it was very fluid before.

Posts: 82 | Thanked: 71 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Bahía Blanca, Argentina
Mine just finished updating (yes, more than 5 hours of download time). I still can't figure how to do videocalls, any help please? Is 3G coverage needed?

1100 >> 3220 >> 5310 >> 5230 >> N9

Posts: 6 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Feb 2012 @ Atlanta
Originally Posted by Dragoss91 View Post
I don't see any difference if I change color profile to vivid or subdued , it might be related to als sensor ? I have disabled the als and max brightness .
I can see a small color difference in the blue color in the on/of sliders (flight mode on/of), and brightness slider also.

Hope it helps

- Biggest one for me is the reduced Latency when using WLAN browser. The responce time is much quicker as you would expect. I think this means one thing, that the WLAN power saver mode that was constantly on may have been fixed.

- Transitions seem very snappy now, less bounce.

- Fonts in browser and universally are very nice and clear.

- Update seems to have worked fine with pr1.1 open kernel.

Great work from the maemo team, very pleased.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to soredawg For This Useful Post:
Hello. I've made the update but there is a problem. I don't see any videocall options. Neither Skype or telephone. Does any one have this options?

I'm not sure if this was covered already, but there's continuous shutter mode in camera. If you hold the button it will take about 8 pics in rapid succession.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to N9 Apps For This Useful Post:
Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Can font sizes be changed?

has anyone else experienced lag after updating to 1.2?

white made in finland n9 here