Posts: 762 | Thanked: 395 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Helsinki
I use it largely as a music player and to surf the web. E-mail is maybe the third most important app, followed by the camera.

I'm 23.

hitler and myself hanged around in school.... thats how old i am. i want to use ma phone to learn programming the n900 and because every machine in my house is linux then natually the phone had to be linux too

cn

Posts: 2 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Scotland
I'm 23 and I mostly use my n900 as a music and video player, to surf the web on the move, as a camera when I don't have my main one in my posession and as a phone.

27 years - use it for phoning, SMS, ICQ+FB chat, reading Web and MP3s ... and also for digging into configuration files and making the device unusable for phoning, SMS, ICQ+FB chat, reading Web and listening to MP3s ...

Last edited by michalurban; 2010-05-17 at 20:27.

31 years old

Using the phone in everything.

Calling - SMS - Chatting - Watching Movies - Shotting photos - recording Videos - sharing photos and videos - watching on TV out - Listing music on FM - GPS - Browsing internet - reading PDF - Playing mortal compact - playing games - Alarm

Posts: 84 | Thanked: 11 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Tricase, Lecce (ITA)

Internet, Rss, Music (very much), Photo (in April month, i have shot about 800 photo), some video clips record, sms, much note and finally e-mail

phone (incl skype), calendar, clock (wake up), contacts, email, sms, webbrowser, music, audiobooks, camera, fm transmitter in car, weather (incl cloud and snow radar), navigation ( Sygic, ovi maps, QLandkarte M, maep, mapper, track recording, easypark), task manager, videoplayer, word processing with external keyboard, calculator, local network, remote control of main computer/server (vnc), pdf reader, torch, internet access for laptop (Joikuspot), GPS access for laptop (oziexplorer- QLandkarte gt), internetradio, internet banking, usb-stick.

Posts: 39 | Thanked: 52 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Lagos, Nigeria
Phone
Calendar
Portable Media Player (music and video)
SMS
Web browsing on-the-go
Camera (rarely)

Posts: 199 | Thanked: 54 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Canada
36. Man... easier question would be: what don't I use the N900 for? It's my primary means of staying in touch with family and friends through calls, IM, sms, text, facebook, twitter. The N900 is my secondary platform for browsing (2nd only to my laptop). It's my main music/podcast player and camera. It's my ebook reader (through fbreader and built in pdf reader). It's the only way I connect to IRC via Xchat.. It's my organizer and address book. And how can I forget sketching? I could go on and on.

Oh and... I posted this on my N900 :-)

Last edited by Kajko; 2010-05-17 at 14:47.

Posts: 1 | Thanked: 2 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Irvine, CA
22. Occupies my time when I'm bored (I love emulation!), but it's still predominantly a phone (calls, texts). Added value from integrated Skype, AIM, etc., but that's maybe 2-3 times a week. Aside from communication, Internet for email (school & gmail), checking random websites, research missions when I'm too lazy to get on a laptop.. Camera when I'm on the go, music player when I'm doing something and don't have anything else that can play music near me, and maps when I'm in a pinch.

Tags
why no thanks!?