Posts: 1,552 | Thanked: 3,108 times | Joined on Jun 2012 @ Russia, 96
No, just create main.qml, which will be call by patch name tapping. It is default pm-feature. You can explore some my patches (Remorse timeout controls f.e.) to see.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ancelad For This Useful Post:
Posts: 433 | Thanked: 727 times | Joined on Oct 2012 @ Costa Blanca, España
Originally Posted by Ancelad View Post
No, just create main.qml, which will be call by patch name tapping. It is default pm-feature. You can explore some my patches (Remorse timeout controls f.e.) to see.
Gotcha, thank you!

The Following User Says Thank You to Markkyboy For This Useful Post:
Posts: 6,436 | Thanked: 12,699 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Ängelholm, Sweden

The Following User Says Thank You to coderus For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by cy8aer View Post
@lightX2, patch Show sim on calllog: Great thing. but some cosmetics: If there is a call from/to a person where the phone label is set in address book then this label and the sim card entry overlap (JollaC).
... and now (0.0.2) it is working. Thank you. And it is working for me with voicecall combined!

Posts: 1,552 | Thanked: 3,108 times | Joined on Jun 2012 @ Russia, 96
voicecall-combined patch now has answer by ear option =)

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ancelad For This Useful Post:
@coderus

Hi,

I am frequently experiencing 'Resolve failure' with PM3. I can click on 'Resolve failure' and and then 'Load engine' and all is okay for a while, then I notice that randomly the *Sailfish-tutorial icon is back on my launcher - meaning that PM3 has failed somewhere along the line (*Sailfish tutorial is patched to as to not show on launcher).

I have removed all patches, removed PM3, cleaned the system out, reboot and reinstalled PM3 and applied my patches, but still, I randomy get "Resolve failure" appearing in PM3 menu - what to do to fix?

Regards,

The Following User Says Thank You to Markkyboy For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Markkyboy View Post
@coderus

Hi,

I am frequently experiencing 'Resolve failure' with PM3. I can click on 'Resolve failure' and and then 'Load engine' and all is okay for a while, then I notice that randomly the *Sailfish-tutorial icon is back on my launcher - meaning that PM3 has failed somewhere along the line (*Sailfish tutorial is patched to as to not show on launcher).

I have removed all patches, removed PM3, cleaned the system out, reboot and reinstalled PM3 and applied my patches, but still, I randomy get "Resolve failure" appearing in PM3 menu - what to do to fix?

Regards,
Failure is lipstick crash. If you restart lipstick manually or kill it - this causing failure depection. Another failure detection - QML failures in lipstick causing "Unable to load component" or "XXX is not a Type" errors.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to coderus For This Useful Post:
Okay, thanks for shedding some light on the subject. As you know, when developing or tinkering with apps, sometimes the homescreen has to be restarted. Restarting never used to cause any crashing with patches, so why now?, and will there be a fix to prevent this from happening?, and some patches require preloaded services to be restarted, which I am under the assumption is pretty much the same thing as restarting lipstick...?

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Markkyboy For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Markkyboy View Post
Okay, thanks for shedding some light on the subject. As you know, when developing or tinkering with apps, sometimes the homescreen has to be restarted. Restarting never used to cause any crashing with patches, so why now?, and will there be a fix to prevent this from happening?, and some patches require preloaded services to be restarted, which I am under the assumption is pretty much the same thing as restarting lipstick...?
Patchmanager failure caused only when lipstick service goes to "failed" state, and/or have error with string matching "Type XXX unavailable" means QML have errors. If you experiencing different behaviour, you can provide logs for further investigation.

The Following User Says Thank You to coderus For This Useful Post:
Uploaded 3.0.55 to openrepos with many cool features and fixes

The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to coderus For This Useful Post:

Tags
patchmanager, sailfish os