Notices

Posts: 239 | Thanked: 70 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Germany
Originally Posted by Muzimak View Post
Hahaha, saw this on your Twitter yesterday already lol
why no more cepi?

not sure if someone have reported this or not, i found that if there is a new contact that never chat with me before will only appear blank picture instead of their real profile picture. and those contact also can be deleted. The way to solve it only exit wazapp and re open it again.

Thanks

The Following User Says Thank You to kevincostan For This Useful Post:
Moderator | Posts: 5,320 | Thanked: 4,464 times | Joined on Oct 2009
Originally Posted by snooky View Post
why no more cepi?
http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php...12#post1295812

Posts: 239 | Thanked: 70 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Germany
i really hate to ask stupid questions but your post don't really give me an answer

Posts: 2,021 | Thanked: 1,060 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Hong Kong
Cepi has quited to help developing wazapp

Posts: 470 | Thanked: 173 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Melb
All of the messages I send stay red?
(undelivered)

No idea what to do, updated to latest official, and now none of my messages send, they're permanently red?

Posts: 246 | Thanked: 2,574 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Egypt, Cairo
Originally Posted by optimaxxx View Post
All of the messages I send stay yellow?
(undelivered)

No idea what to do, updated to latest official, and now none of my messages send, they're permanently yellow?
No, yellow means they were successfully sent. Not being delivered would be a problem with either Whatsapp server, or your contacts not being connected to Whatsapp. It's not a Wazapp problem.

The Following User Says Thank You to tgalal For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by snooky View Post
i really hate to ask stupid questions but your post don't really give me an answer
You are right, @jalyst reply with links to posts does not help to know if Cepi's wazapp github closing is permanent or temporary. For many of us, his contributions and help were substantial and an answer from him or Tgalal would be well appreciated.

The Following User Says Thank You to Dazsa For This Useful Post:
Moderator | Posts: 5,320 | Thanked: 4,464 times | Joined on Oct 2009
Originally Posted by Dazsa View Post
You are right, @jalyst reply with links to posts does not help to know if Cepi's wazapp github closing is permanent or temporary. For many of us, his contributions and help were substantial and an answer from him or Tgalal would be well appreciated.
I linked to posts which explains their developmental approach, which they've already outlined quite a few times now...
I've not heard a thing about Cepi no longer contributing, he's simply taken a more background approach, at least that's what's been explained (many times) until quite recently.
Now of course that may have changed, but as TMavica posted a very brief post claiming Cepi's no longer contributing *period*, I'd say the burden of proof is on him.
Commits in Cepi's fork certainly don't indicate that....

Last edited by jalyst; 2012-11-19 at 20:31.

since Wazapp now close to version 1.0...any plan to add this into Nokia Store? for Apps4meego? :lol:

Originally Posted by Leinad View Post
Cepi explainend it all:
http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php...90#post1291890

Sadly only a Google Translation, but Spanish is not my native language. But anyone who speaks Spanish can read the original post on Taringa, i linked it.
from google translated version..more like strealiming release + custom enhancement issue

Tags
godoftool, harmattan, is-a-miracle, nokia n9, spacker_thread, tarekgalal, toddler_daycare, toolcoderus, wazapp, whatsapp