Notices

Hi just got my nokia n810 i was wondering is it possible to get a fully working snes emulator on it? i couldn't really find anything from what ive searched so far.

Posts: 37 | Thanked: 33 times | Joined on Feb 2008 @ Ukraine, Kharkiv
http://pupnik.de/snes9x.html may be not fully working.. but SNES

Originally Posted by DJArty View Post
http://pupnik.de/snes9x.html may be not fully working.. but SNES
Can anyone make a .deb for this, please? I'm bad at linux and don't know how to do it.

The Following User Says Thank You to oneoneone For This Useful Post:
Posts: 301 | Thanked: 71 times | Joined on Jul 2008 @ Santiago, Chile
there were instructions on a thread, I got it running but it was slow, I guess RPGs and strategy games only.

Originally Posted by eliagp View Post
there were instructions on a thread, I got it running but it was slow, I guess RPGs and strategy games only.
Looks like the instructions are for manual install through command line. And terminal is just unreal for me to understand. I can't get it.
So, i still ask to do a favor and make a .deb, please.

Low speeds are OK, I play RPGs only on tablet.

Posts: 1,107 | Thanked: 720 times | Joined on Mar 2007 @ Germany
very sorry, no time

if anyone wants to work on a much better port, i have one from the gp2x partially running. should be fullspeed etc. i can help if there's interest

edit: source - http://pupnik.de/DrPocketSnes_Nokia_The_Horror.tgz

Last edited by ArnimS; 2009-06-08 at 16:01.

Well I am definitely interested! (especially if you know how to get CT working) I was using pysnes the other day after installing it. A good program. Zerojay was wrong about the full speed thing. It works beyond full speed! Some people are such pessimists

Posts: 1,038 | Thanked: 737 times | Joined on Nov 2005 @ Helsinki
I just tested snes9x on the new maemo device. Seems to work. Anyway, having the gp2x port would be awesome.

Posts: 4,708 | Thanked: 4,649 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ Bulgaria
You teaser!

Originally Posted by konttori View Post
I just tested snes9x on the new maemo device. Seems to work. Anyway, having the gp2x port would be awesome.
Could you tell us something? Would the iPhone/iTouch be a better SNES emulator than the next maemo device? :P

"Meamo!" sounds like what Zorro would say to catherine zeta jones... after she slaps him for looking at her dirtily...