Posts: 191 | Thanked: 271 times | Joined on Mar 2015 @ Germany
Finally success...

Thank for your helps

The Following User Says Thank You to monkeyisland For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by monkeyisland View Post
Finally success...

Thank for your helps
Ok, so you have a 32gb scorpion_windy? You should be able to extend the data partition if it is only showing up 16gb total.

The Following User Says Thank You to r0kk3rz For This Useful Post:
Posts: 191 | Thanked: 271 times | Joined on Mar 2015 @ Germany
okay have you got a how to?
I checked for flashing in recovery. Twrp Partition was roundabout 26 GB.
in system / Memory only 11 from 16GB?

The Following User Says Thank You to monkeyisland For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by persmule View Post
If another card with the following content in installed, the system can boot successfully:

With further observation, I detect that the content of /run/systemd/boot-status/ (supposed to be filled by /usr/lib/startup/get-initial-bootstate, launched with initial-bootstate.service) will be deleted if a larger SD card is installed during boot time, and autologin@.service will fail due to lack /run/systemd/boot-status/bootstate.

At this point, I can manually restart initial-bootstate.service and start-user-session.service sequentially via SSH to launch the GUI.

Current I cannot trace which program deletes the content of /run/systemd/boot-status/. Does anyone have any idea about how to walkaround this?

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to persmule For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by persmule View Post
With further observation, I detect that the content of /run/systemd/boot-status/ (supposed to be filled by /usr/lib/startup/get-initial-bootstate, launched with initial-bootstate.service) will be deleted if a larger SD card is installed during boot time, and autologin@.service will fail due to lack /run/systemd/boot-status/bootstate.
With further observation, I finally and correctly detect that some SD card makes udev units spend more time to initialize. If systemd-udev-settle.service gets launched after initial-bootstate.service because of this, the latter will fail to fill the content of /run/systemd/boot-status/, causing a failed boot.

Currently this race condition can be solved by copying /lib/systemd/system/initial-bootstate.service to /etc/systemd/system/, and making it run after systemd-udev-settle.service, as the diff below shows:
Code:
--- /lib/systemd/system/initial-bootstate.service	2018-12-06 09:45:32.000000000 +0800
+++ /etc/systemd/system/initial-bootstate.service	2019-03-17 00:37:25.421035649 +0800
@@ -6,7 +6,7 @@
 [Unit]
 Description=Get initial bootstate
 DefaultDependencies=no
-After=local-fs.target systemd-tmpfiles-setup.service
+After=local-fs.target systemd-tmpfiles-setup.service systemd-udev-settle.service
 Before=dsme.service
 Conflicts=shutdown.target
 ConditionPathExists=/run/systemd/boot-status
Finally, enable the modified unit by running:
Code:
# systemctl enable initial-bootstate.service

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to persmule For This Useful Post:
Interesting! Thanks for investgating, I'll try and get that added to the adaptation

The Following User Says Thank You to r0kk3rz For This Useful Post:
Interesting indeed

The Following User Says Thank You to nerip For This Useful Post:
Hello,

When can we expect the newest version of SFOS on Z3Tablet compact? Is it safe to upgrade now, by using "version --dup"?

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GCR For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by GCR View Post
Hello,

When can we expect the newest version of SFOS on Z3Tablet compact? Is it safe to upgrade now, by using "version --dup"?
Still waiting on updated targets on OBS and I haven't tested updating yet so its still squarely in the 'you can if you dare' territory

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to r0kk3rz For This Useful Post:
OBS Targets have been updated, and i've tested dupping on my scorpion_windy, so it looks like 3.0.2.8 is good to go!

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to r0kk3rz For This Useful Post: