Posts: 132 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ asheville NC
This is my used but like new condition Nokia Pureview 808 in red color that was bought from Amazon few months ago. It is in excellent condition red colored. Comes with full box and accessories. Every single accessory as came in factory box is included and accessories are untouched and upoened. The phone is covered with a full body armor since the day I got it so no major scratches anywhere. I will also include an Amzer transparant silicone case. Asking $420 SHIPPED TO CONTINENTAL USA. Will ship internationally for additional $30 that includes priority shipping. No insurance or any other addon services included but I pack very well. I can include additional services at their actual cost plus 4% for paypal fees. Accepted forms of payment cash (for local pickup) or paypal. Item location is Asheville NC
Attached Images

Last edited by shreesathe; 2013-09-10 at 10:20.

For those who do not know about the 808, this has the 41mp shooter just like the new Lumia 1020 but has many advantages over the Lumia series. First it is unlocked never locked for any gsm carrier straight from factory. It will work on both Att or Tmobile or any of their MVNOs on their 4g hspa+ non lte frequencies. Since this is not a carrier branded phone, carriers do not recognize the phone and so I have used it on their the non smart phone data plan and continued to get 4g speeds! Second it has a removable battery, third it can accomodate upto 64gb micro sd card. fourth it has gps built into it (not just agps like most phones out there which have agps and require carrier network to triangulate position so when you are in poor reception area, there is no navi. The 808 and previous n series had actual gps in it meaning it will give you turn by turn direction even without a sim card or signal. Fifth as a symbian phone it is a power miser and the battery lasts me 3 days with wifi and bt off or 2 days with them both on. This is the best camera phone in the world (yes even better than 1020 in when it comes to low light photography in my mind). Reason for sale is I moved from an area that had good ATT reception to an area with poor coverage and have to move my service to Verizon.
This phone DOES NOT work on CDMA Verizon / sprint networks (only works on phones requiring SIM cards for voice service). For someone interested in the security of other websites, this is also listed on Amazon and Ebay but ofcourse for more money to cover their fees.

Posts: 1,994 | Thanked: 3,342 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ N900: Battery low. N950: torx 4 re-used once and fine; SIM port torn apart
Thank you. I would say it is good hardware in excellent condition. Not so sure about software - never used Symbian.
Best wishes. Bumping the thread...

The Following User Says Thank You to Wikiwide For This Useful Post:
Ty for the bump. Price dropped to 400 shipped to conus. If interested send me your paypal id at shreekath at yah00

Last edited by shreesathe; 2013-09-10 at 00:50.

As an added bonus I am including the following extras for $30 more (total price 430 shipped to CONUS 460 worldwide)

1. Additional genuine battery never used. This was from an older (white colored) nokia 808 that was sent to Nokia center for repair and they sent me a brand new phone including the included battery in its retail package. I sold the white 808 with its original battery and kept the new battery as a spare but have never had to use it.

2 Black CC-3046 original Nokia case sealed in its retail package

3. Mini HDMI to HDMI cable for connecting the 808 directly to a TV.

4. Original white cover off of my white Nokia 808. If you want a funky white and red color combination.

5. Brand new Skinomi full body armor that covers the entire phone and is still in its retail package never used.

Posts: 1,994 | Thanked: 3,342 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ N900: Battery low. N950: torx 4 re-used once and fine; SIM port torn apart
Bumping the thread...
If I had spare time and money, I might have bought it to try to install an open OS on it.
Best wishes.

The Following User Says Thank You to Wikiwide For This Useful Post:
Taking PM offers. If you cannot PM me here, send your best offer (am not much of a going back and forth kind of person) to my email address. this is also on ebay (my user id is geeknc) so you can see my reputation as a seller.

No longer available for sale

Tags
nokia 808, sold 808