Notices

Originally Posted by Manul View Post
I don't know Broken Arrow, but the Monkey Island games are still copyrighted by LucasArts and not legally available for download.

There are a couple of Freeware game downloads available from the ScummVM site. Flight of the Amazon Queen and Beneath a Steel Sky are both excellent games, maybe you'd like to try these.

Thanks for your help Manul. I'll try for those games. do I always download the cd version?

How do install games in Scummvm?

How have version1.1.1 and I downloaded Beneath a Steel Sky from the Scummvm website but I can't work out how to make it work.

And on going through this thread many have stated that they were able to play Monkey 1 through to 3, I'd like to know what type of files are these games in????

Please any help will be much appreciated

Sorted it - thanks

Originally Posted by cjsegninir View Post
I was doing something wrong, so number 1, 2 and 3 are OK.

Number 4 is still happening, but I don't know if it was like that before.

cheers,
Yes! Same Here!
And PLEAAAAASSEEEEEEE F10!!!!!

Originally Posted by torpedo48 View Post
@Mikkov: your package Beneath a Steel sky occupies about 70 MB in rootfs, please remove it from Extras-Testing voting thumbs down. I'm writing here cause this thread has been selected as Beneath a Steel Sky's bugtracker url.
huh? does not for me.

Originally Posted by arkanoid View Post
huh? does not for me.
Of course it doesn't, mikkov removed the package and sent a new optified one to Extras-Testing

BTW, thanks to mikkov for fixing that.

Does anyone know when support for lasy larry vga, 5 and 6 will become available? May not be the best place to ask the question...

Aslo if it does come, will it be pretty quick to update scumm on the n900 to match? I assume so...

Posts: 2,121 | Thanked: 1,540 times | Joined on Mar 2008 @ Oxford, UK
Originally Posted by Spotfist View Post
Does anyone know when support for lasy larry vga, 5 and 6 will become available? May not be the best place to ask the question...

Aslo if it does come, will it be pretty quick to update scumm on the n900 to match? I assume so...
According to http://wiki.scummvm.org/index.php/Leisure_Suit_Larry_5 and http://wiki.scummvm.org/index.php/Leisure_Suit_Larry_6, 6 isn't supported at all, and the engine for 5 is WIP (work in progress).

Probably best to follow developments on http://scummvm.org/ in the first instance.

Posts: 2,152 | Thanked: 1,490 times | Joined on Jan 2006 @ Czech Republic
Originally Posted by Addison View Post
Hey fanoush.

Did you compile a right click button for the N800 version in the game Broken Sword?
Right click should be keypad center. It is a bit awkward as one needs to either left click the object and then quickly press center before the character walks near the object. Or maybe one can click somewhere else, hold stylus and move to the object and release. Maybe in that way the object is not 'left clicked' and mouse is positioned on the object. Or one can first walk away to have more time to press keypad center. For N810/N900 shift+click is easier.

If you really need to PM me with troubleshooting question please consider posting it to the forum instead. It is OK to PM me a link to such post then. Thank you.

I think i have found the solution by reading 10-20 pages back...

Last edited by angelbratz; 2010-07-10 at 23:31.