Notices

Posts: 2,152 | Thanked: 1,490 times | Joined on Jan 2006 @ Czech Republic
Originally Posted by broeman View Post
I have a lot of problems with Day of the Tentacle as well,
I haven't checked out 1.1.0pre, as I will wait for the final release.
Your choice really. As explained the 1.1.0pre version is what becomes the final one unless I can fix bugs like this one. If nobody bothers to check the bug, the final version may still have it.

The buggy version was from extras-devel?

If you really need to PM me with troubleshooting question please consider posting it to the forum instead. It is OK to PM me a link to such post then. Thank you.

ScummVM 1.1.0 is released. When compared to 1.1.0pre package there is one last minute N900 fix - shift+enter=menu and shift+backspace=escape mappings did not work so you could not e.g. skip cutscenes.

It can be installed by directly clicking the deb file on scummvm.org download page http://www.scummvm.org/downloads/ or directly from here

Uploading to extras(-devel) is coming soon.

I have also updated http://wiki.scummvm.org/index.php/Maemo a bit so most key bindings are documented.

If you really need to PM me with troubleshooting question please consider posting it to the forum instead. It is OK to PM me a link to such post then. Thank you.

The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to fanoush For This Useful Post:
Posts: 161 | Thanked: 43 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Worcester
Thanks fanoush, seems to work fine. good work on the wiki too, I usually rip my hair out when working out how to operate scummvm on my other phones.

Posts: 95 | Thanked: 17 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Great stuff! Downloaded it and will be installing this really soon. Thanks Fanoush!

Posts: 311 | Thanked: 180 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ London
Downloaded and installed ScummVM 1.1.0. After some testing I discovered that I suddenly get random reboots, mainly when ScummVM is running. Can someone confirm this?

Posts: 95 | Thanked: 17 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Amsterdam, The Netherlands
No problems here. Works like a charm!

Originally Posted by Rob1n View Post
I did say it was a guess - my N900 wasn't working at the time. It's actually a file: /home/user/.scummvmrc so (from X Terminal):
Code:
rm /home/user/.scummvmrc
This will wipe out all settings for ScummVM. You can also try editing the file and deleting the setting for the specific game - the settings look fairly straightforward.
Ive got the very latest scummvm installed also, its doing the black screen thing and not running also, but when I try the above in x terminal, im told the file doesnt exist... the built in file manager makes it awkward to search for the location of scummvm or any related files that I might want to try deleting to get rid of the black screen, since theyre all hidden any ideas how I can fix the problem? reinstalling makes no difference...

Last edited by extent; 2010-04-17 at 20:41.

Just to let you know that ScummVM 1.1.1 was released yesterday. This is minor bugfix release, release notes here. No Maemo specific changes.

It is available both at scummvm.org site and in maemo.org extras repositories. This time I have also added bugtracker link (pointing to this thread) and promoted it to Fremantle extras-testing just in case :-)

Last edited by fanoush; 2010-05-03 at 22:05. Reason: extras-testing package link

The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to fanoush For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,716 | Thanked: 3,007 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Warsaw, Poland
Voted +1

Posts: 458 | Thanked: 274 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Finland
Where is ScummVM's config file located? I messed up my resolution and now I would have to get the settings to defaults. As far as I know the only way to do that is to remove the config-file but other solutions will be appreciated too.