the problem is though - there's no confidence the fair amount of money 's spent to the project goals rather then personal interests.
Eg pics of lcds - these could be lcds for this project, or for the other, or even for this but quickly repurposed for the other... lack of comms seeds distrust (someone hides something)

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ruff For This Useful Post:
Posts: 592 | Thanked: 1,603 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Berlin / Germany

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to explit For This Useful Post:
Posts: 466 | Thanked: 335 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Vienna, Austria
So are we gonna petition IGG for closing the campaign and ask for refunds or not?
It might not work, but still worth the effort, right?

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to bennypr0fane For This Useful Post:
Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Originally Posted by bennypr0fane View Post
So are we gonna petition IGG for closing the campaign and ask for refunds or not?
It might not work, but still worth the effort, right?
What is the process to start this?

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
I wrote a few lines to IGG, here's the answer:

Thanks for writing in, and I’m sorry for the frustrating experience.

Perks are offers made and managed solely by campaigners. Indiegogo does not guarantee that campaigns will succeed or that perks will be delivered. However, campaigners are expected to be communicative and responsive to their backers. To help facilitate communication, here is the campaigner’s contact information:

Campaign Owner's Name: Michael Du
Campaign Owner's Email: michael.du@xmobiletech.com

Thank you for your understanding.

I'm not even expecting the t-shirt, but at least I asked them to close the campaing, somebody backed Youyota no more than a month ago.

The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to magullo For This Useful Post:
Posts: 697 | Thanked: 1,980 times | Joined on Jun 2015 @ Lisbon - Portugal
Also sent an email and received these replys:

"Hi there,

Thank you for your message. We have received your notice regarding the comments and we are in the process of reviewing the commenting activity. We will take the appropriate action after our review is completed. We will follow up with you if we any further questions.

Please note that you do not need to contact us again. Doing so would create a new ticket and prolong the process. Thank you again for taking the time to get in touch with us and for helping to keep Indiegogo a safe and secure platform."

"Hi Helder,

Thank you for checking in about this campaign. At this time, the campaign, ‘Youyota Sailfish OS 2-in-1 Tablet’, is under review to ensure that it adheres to our Terms of Use.

So what happens now? We will include the information you have provided along with all other information at our disposal in our review of the campaign. In some cases, we will contact the campaign owner for more information or have them edit their campaign and it will remain on our platform. If we find the project or campaign owner doesn't follow our rules, we may remove the campaign. We may also restrict the campaign owner's future activities on Indiegogo.

To protect our users' privacy, we're unable to share the action we take. At Indiegogo, we take the trust and safety of our community very seriously and we greatly appreciate your patience and understanding throughout this review process."

The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to deutch1976 For This Useful Post:
I asked Indiegogo to disable the "get this perk"-buttons.

The answer was the second mail quoted by deutch1976 ("Thank you for checking in about this campaign...").

I received this answer already 10th of April, Indiegogo doesn't care.

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to hannesm For This Useful Post:
Community Council | Posts: 4,920 | Thanked: 12,867 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Southerrn Finland
Originally Posted by hannesm View Post
I received this answer already 10th of April, Indiegogo doesn't care.
And why should they, hmm?
They get a cut from every donation, regardless of it being pure vapourware or whatever

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to juiceme For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,478 | Thanked: 9,871 times | Joined on Dec 2008 @ Shanghai / London
Originally Posted by magullo View Post
I wrote a few lines to IGG, here's the answer:

Thanks for writing in, and I’m sorry for the frustrating experience.

Perks are offers made and managed solely by campaigners. Indiegogo does not guarantee that campaigns will succeed or that perks will be delivered. However, campaigners are expected to be communicative and responsive to their backers. To help facilitate communication, here is the campaigner’s contact information:

Campaign Owner's Name: Michael Du
Campaign Owner's Email: michael.du@xmobiletech.com

Thank you for your understanding.

I'm not even expecting the t-shirt, but at least I asked them to close the campaing, somebody backed Youyota no more than a month ago.
Thanks for the actions on Indiegogo. I'm also doing legal action against Michael / Youyota / X-Mobile.

X-Mobile has already got a few on-going lawsuits, and they will be added with mine as well. Sadly they all happened in the previous 6-8 months (after the IGG campaign) otherwise the scandal could be avoided.

The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to chenliangchen For This Useful Post:
Posts: 654 | Thanked: 2,368 times | Joined on Jul 2014 @ UK
Originally Posted by chenliangchen View Post
X-Mobile has already got a few on-going lawsuits, and they will be added with mine as well.
What are the other lawsuits about? I'm wondering if that might tell us if they are scammers or just incompetent...

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Feathers McGraw For This Useful Post:

Tags
jolla tablet, sailfish os