Active Topics

Quim, what should we do?

Posts: 3,464 | Thanked: 5,107 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Gothenburg in Sweden
Originally Posted by vi_ View Post
Quim, what should we do?
I thiink it could be because atleast in ny case developer/publisher acccount was not linked with new account.Nokia.com

Goto account.Nokia.com then goto. developer.Nokia.com and click link account.

Maybe they only see address when those account together?

Just i wild guess...

Offtopic

Writing this on my new playbook tablet nd keyboard sucks give me a harmattan tablet

Last edited by mikecomputing; 2012-06-29 at 15:57.

Posts: 1,269 | Thanked: 3,961 times | Joined on May 2011 @ Brazil
I am donating/diverting my Nokia N9 (award from "New Apps for Nokia Store" activity due to "SymPy Interactive Shell" software) to itsnotabigtruck :

Topic "Donating (award) devices to eyes, isnotabigtruck and qole ?"

If possible anybody (from "Community Awards" or "Coding Competition") could help to exchange the N9 for a N950, as a N950 was the preference of itsnotabigtruck.

And feel free to donate to eyes and qole, they need a N950 and N9, respectively.
-- My blog about mobile & scientific computing ---
Sailfish : Sony Xperia X, Gemini, Jolla, Jolla C, Jolla Tablet, Nexus 4. Nokia N9, N900, N810.

Last edited by rcolistete; 2012-06-29 at 17:17.

The Following User Says Thank You to rcolistete For This Useful Post:
Posts: 3,105 | Thanked: 11,088 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ Mountain View (CA, USA)
Originally Posted by vi_ View Post
Quim, what should we do?
Let's see.

Make sure your old Nokia Developer account is properly linked to your current Nokia account. First you need to make sure you can login to your Nokia account.

To be safe: go to https://sso.developer.nokia.com/logi...4290-268008791 and introduce login & password. If you are not sure or find any problems then click "Forgot your password?" and proceed. Also if unsure, create a new Nokia account.

Once you are properly logged in: do you still have problems?

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to qgil For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,023 | Thanked: 4,421 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Argentina
Hey Quim
Did you have any news from my case? (I'm from Argentina)
I'm thinking about TNT could be the solution
Did you talk to someone from QtAmbassador program?
Thanks
CallBlocker for Harmattan

Support my work:
Paypal / Bitcoin

Posts: 1,513 | Thanked: 2,248 times | Joined on Mar 2006 @ US
Originally Posted by qgil View Post
Let's see.

Make sure your old Nokia Developer account is properly linked to your current Nokia account. First you need to make sure you can login to your Nokia account.

To be safe: go to https://sso.developer.nokia.com/logi...4290-268008791 and introduce login & password. If you are not sure or find any problems then click "Forgot your password?" and proceed. Also if unsure, create a new Nokia account.

Once you are properly logged in: do you still have problems?
I opened a new Nokia account and linked it to my Nokia Developer Account. I was then able to open my Nokia Developer Account, the city field in the profile was blank, and I put in the city. The email address and everything else in the profile was correct.

I linked my nokia developer account with the nokia account and the address was i saw was wrong.
I tried to put in my town in "nearest city" field, but it does not exist in this list.

I added a town nearby which is in the list and added the correct town name to the after the zip code in the "postal code" field.

I hope I re-keyed my address information properly?

The Following User Says Thank You to hschmitt For This Useful Post:
Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Thanks Qgil
Doing the SSO erased the city, account is now updated and correct.

The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by rcolistete View Post
If possible anybody (from "Community Awards" or "Coding Competition") could help to exchange the N9 for a N950, as a N950 was the preference of itsnotabigtruck.
Unfortunately, it is not possible.

Originally Posted by rcolistete View Post
And feel free to donate to eyes and qole, they need a N950 and N9, respectively.
Afaik, qole isn't interested in getting device. Maybe You should ask him, before starting donations?
---

It's very kind from You to start such activity, but I think that Your new thread or CA thread is better place for that. Here, we try to settle problems with delivery of already assigned prizes.

/Estel
-
Camera cover MOD
-
Measure battery's real capacity on-device
-
TrueCrypt 7.1 | ereswap | bnf
-
Hardware's mods research is costly. To support my work, please consider donating. Thank You!

Posts: 1,389 | Thanked: 1,857 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Israel
Originally Posted by Estel View Post
Unfortunately, it is not possible.

Afaik, qole isn't interested in getting device. Maybe You should ask him, before starting donations?
---

It's very kind from You to start such activity, but I think that Your new thread or CA thread is better place for that. Here, we try to settle problems with delivery of already assigned prizes.

/Estel
And still no need to be rude. He asked straight responsible person for reasons.

Everyone can get help here