Notices

Poll: What MMORPG game would u like to have ?
Poll Options
What MMORPG game would u like to have ?

Originally Posted by Spotfist View Post
In Travian you can trade in two ways, with other players so you swap one resource for another at a stipulated ratio. as an example I would get some ore and trade 100 units for 100 units of grain at a one to one ratio, I could decide to get more so 100 ore for 200 grain but would have far less people interested as they would be going for the 1:1 ratios to get the best deal. The only benefit I could perhaps offer is I could be closer to a player who is desperate for some ore ASAP...

the other way is to trade with NPC's similar in practice to what stooobs suggested but with an additional cost of gold coins.

Perhaps it could instead be that players sell goods on the open market if no player is around, they would have to travel far to get a better price if different sectors had different market prices, this would however be at a risk of piracy... if I had my base in an area that was mining a certain product it would be pointless selling it in the area as so would everyone else hence I get a low price but if I am willing to travel to a farming sector I get a much better price... Perhaps someone would be happy to take the goods off of me for a better price and then sell them somewhere else for a profit so I don't even need to do any dangerous work.
awesome ! will be implemented

Originally Posted by stooobs View Post
brilliant idea about the markets selling/buying cheap local resouces to the sector, all we need now is some kind of tallent/skill tree and im in love
we will need more testers soon (very) i see you are interested in the game , if so and you like to test with us , please send me ur email and some password so i set u up a testing account

cheerz

The Following User Says Thank You to teamer For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,107 | Thanked: 720 times | Joined on Mar 2007 @ Germany
'.,\' \ \ \ \
=---- -- ' '
= * *
C \
----------
\_____/

my favorite game is "I'll show you yours if you show me mine"

Last edited by ArnimS; 2012-02-21 at 06:36.

Originally Posted by ArnimS View Post
'.,\' \ \ \ \
=---- -- ' '
= * *
C \
----------
\_____/

my favorite game is "I'll show you yours if you show me mine"
You would need two N900s for that, each viewing the others camera with Gstreamer. Or qik/ustream.

Originally Posted by ArnimS View Post
You would need two N900s for that, each viewing the others camera with Gstreamer. Or qik/ustream.
How did you get my account?!?!?

Originally Posted by teamer View Post
we will need more testers soon (very) i see you are interested in the game , if so and you like to test with us , please send me ur email and some password so i set u up a testing account

cheerz
Have you thought about other mobile devices? perhaps then you could find more testers...

Originally Posted by Spotfist View Post
Have you thought about other mobile devices? perhaps then you could find more testers...
Yes , it works from Google Chrome browser as well . my friend have Galaxy S2 it works there also so it should work on all androids i think ?

i don't know how is it with the iphone stuff , i think i will block iphone anyway hehe

and for now 5-7 testers are just more than enough , we have 4 till now
- TeAmEr
- Spotfist
- Muid
- Tandaha

TESTERS Please make some screenshots of the game while testing and post here .

Here's whats been done so far . this screen shows after selecting your RACE and Sector/Zone .

Any tester can take screenshots of zones window ? it won't be available after selecting a sector and placing the base !
Attached Images

The Following User Says Thank You to teamer For This Useful Post:
Lol I already selected race and sector, I couldn't help myself!

Edit: You reset everything so I could slect my sector again, not race though.
Attached Images

Last edited by Spotfist; 2012-02-21 at 15:15.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Spotfist For This Useful Post: