Posts: 232 | Thanked: 44 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Austria, Amstetten
hy there....

i got my n900 on the EU-Release date a few jears ago.... after 2 years my usb port broke of...

i got it fixed a few times... but at least i bricked my n900 and could not reflash it .... because i dont had an usb port anymore.... i also could not get a connection through the testpoint....

now i have a SE xperia Arc ... with android.... and i can not descibe it with other words... I HATE IT!!

i miss the smoothness of maemo, the open beeing which maemo has, the ability to customize what i want...
i miss the fm-transmitter...
i miss the hw-keyboard, that tiny RGB-led, and i miss that crappy stock mediaplayer which is better than any android player...

so now i am searching for a new nokia n900 (or a used one in good condition) ...

and have a question .... what changed in the last half year?`i did not read the newsposts.... or any other sort of info about maemo....

greetz

~phoenix~

19 Lockerz.com Invites Left -- PM me if you need one...

http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/7...enixsiggi1.gif @ mods plz allow me that pic....

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ~phoenix~ For This Useful Post:
Posts: 476 | Thanked: 438 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ Sweden
buy my n900 with lots spare parts like new lcd screen, 2-3 touch screens, + one broken n900

But on problem I live in Sweden and have צהו (nordic) keybord

Posts: 336 | Thanked: 129 times | Joined on Jan 2011 @ portugal
@robin
interested in selling only one part?..i am looking for the frontal frame

I just recently found a new N900 in nokia care store for ~550$. Considering you can get a used one for about third the price, I'd recommend hunting in second-hand stores. Especially with 2 year warranty = get e7/n8 instead. Wish I could afford a freshly(?) boxed N900 for a backup of backup...

Posts: 476 | Thanked: 438 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ Sweden
Originally Posted by ed_boner View Post
@robin
interested in selling only one part?..i am looking for the frontal frame
no
10 letters

Posts: 254 | Thanked: 146 times | Joined on Dec 2010 @ Antwerp Belgium
Originally Posted by ed_boner View Post
.i am looking for the frontal frame
Maybe this could help you
surfing the web, navigate, chat, ttweet, email, scan, hack, share, tweak...
.....................and you can also use him to make a call

Originally Posted by ~phoenix~ View Post
hy there....

i got my n900 on the EU-Release date a few jears ago.... after 2 years my usb port broke of...

i got it fixed a few times... but at least i bricked my n900 and could not reflash it .... because i dont had an usb port anymore.... i also could not get a connection through the testpoint....

now i have a SE xperia Arc ... with android.... and i can not descibe it with other words... I HATE IT!!

i miss the smoothness of maemo, the open beeing which maemo has, the ability to customize what i want...
i miss the hw-keyboard, that tiny RGB-led, and i miss that crappy stock mediaplayer which is better than any android player...

so now i am searching for a new nokia n900 (or a used one in good condition) ...

and have a question .... what changed in the last half year?`i did not read the newsposts.... or any other sort of info about maemo....

greetz

~phoenix~
Well, you are in for a treat. Some serious **** has gone down in the past 0.5 years. I'm talking 720p video watching/recording, battery life now 1/3 longer, Easy Debian updated to wheezy (or squeezy or whatever), CSSU pimping to the max, hostmode at the next level. heh heh, n900, the device that just won't die.

I have to agree with the video player thing. On the N900, either stock player will play it or mplayer will. No problems. I had to watch my friend go through about 4 different players last night just to watch a video recorded onto a memory card without barfing or asking for money.

Fuk *****droid.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to vi_ For This Useful Post:
it's funny, i always wondered about android, and eventually installed nitdroid. it works perfectly and i get the full android experience (marketplace etc), but it took about 3 days for the novelty to wear off. it felt like someone had taken away my lego bricks and replaced them with premade sculptures that were vaguely like something i wanted, but not quite. i now find it soul destroying going into nitdroid and looking at the 'top 50 apps' in the marketplace.

The Following User Says Thank You to marbleuser For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by ~phoenix~ View Post
hy there....

greetz

~phoenix~
http://www.huuto.net/fi/showlist.php...start=0&num=50

Welcome home lol . Here in Vietnam I can find some likde new N900 . The price is about 200 USD