We have a number of packages/package updates in CSSU Git that should be compiled and put into CSSU-devel. And then we have a number of packages/package updates in CSSU-devel that have been in use long enough that they should be promoted to CSSU-testing.

Is anyone even working on CSSU anymore? Is there someone out there who has the ability to put things into CSSU-devel and CSSU-testing? I have the time to do things but I dont think I have the access (actually I think I may have had access to put things into CSSU-devel at one point but I forget how).

I can certainly handle putting things into CSSU-devel if I can get the details of how to do it and get whatever access I had before back somehow or get new access if I never did (will need to verify with FMG which of his more recent clones have been tested on a real N900 and therefore can go into CSSU-devel and which are known not to be ready)

As for CSSU-testing, if I get access and details of how things get added, I can certainly update CSSU-testing but we need some way to decide what should be promoted to CSSU-testing and I am not sure who should be the one to make that decision...

The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to jonwil For This Useful Post:
Community Council | Posts: 677 | Thanked: 1,227 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Mbabane
will need to ping merlin1991
he seems still active

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sicelo For This Useful Post:
Posts: 106 | Thanked: 136 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Switzerland
Moreover, it would be worth to create new repositories in "repository.maemo.org" to host mirrors from "downloads.maemo.nokia.com"

See http://wiki.maemo.org/Repository#Mir...ion_manager.29

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ymartin59 For This Useful Post:
Community Council | Posts: 677 | Thanked: 1,227 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Mbabane
@ymartin59 - iirc, there are legal problems with doing that as an 'official' community.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sicelo For This Useful Post:
btw if you guys need some kind of server space for a repository or smth.. drop me a line.. Be happy to set it up.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shubell For This Useful Post: