Guys, i've lost the two stylus for my Nokia N800, and I can't find a place to buy a replacement here in.. ARGENTINA!

What can I do? Help me, please!

Use the spare? All Nokia internet tablets so far came with a spare pen in the box.

OOPS, you already lost that too... Well, check whether any of the Nokia shops caters for South America. Otherwise, you'll have to spot some online shop mailing there - for example, many eBay shops mail world-wide.

Last edited by sevo; 2007-12-05 at 20:38.

Originally Posted by sevo View Post
Use the spare? All Nokia internet tablets so far came with a spare pen in the box.

OOPS, you already lost that too... Well, check whether any of the Nokia shops caters for South America. Otherwise, you'll have to spot some online shop mailing there - for example, many eBay shops mail world-wide.
The problem is, I can't find any site that sells the stylus, not even a Nokia page.

I don't know what to do

Posts: 794 | Thanked: 784 times | Joined on Sep 2007 @ /Canada/Ontario/GTA
If you find one that does not ship to S. America - give me a holler, I can get it for you and fire it down south... lemme know!

Find a Nokia Flagship Store and steal a new Stylus.

Originally Posted by traveller604 View Post
Find a Nokia Flagship Store and steal a new Stylus.
Nokia doesn't sell the N800 in Argentina, there are no parts to steal here...

The Following User Says Thank You to amigokin For This Useful Post:
Posts: 304 | Thanked: 32 times | Joined on Nov 2007 @ somewhere in the far south
Originally Posted by gammer View Post
There's already info about this in the forum (if you search): At least in Europe (other countries upon request by eMail) you can buy faceplates here: http://www.handyersatzteilshop.de (as I did). Just type "n800" into "Artikelsuche" (means "product search"), then go through the pages. There is a lot more for the n800 than just facesplates. They have phone support in English. I've received my replacement faceplate a few days after ordering.
Our friend in Germany has give us a site that carry all the spare parts for the N800. I did the search and they sell the spare stylus at 9 Euros, so maybe you can contact him, I don't know if the german shop sell and ship overseas. That's the only source I have found. Hope it helps.

Posts: 304 | Thanked: 32 times | Joined on Nov 2007 @ somewhere in the far south
Meanwhile, don't lose your fingers..

Last edited by akd; 2007-12-05 at 21:19.

Originally Posted by amigokin View Post
The problem is, I can't find any site that sells the stylus, not even a Nokia page.
Nokia Europe used to, but they either removed it or misplaced it on their somewhat cryptic online catalog.

Posts: 166 | Thanked: 26 times | Joined on Jun 2007 @ Hampshire, UK
They still do them in Europe 3 for £9.39 in UK.

http://direct.nokia.com/Product.aspx?model=StylusN800

If it does not come up, open the window click UK then close window and reopen link the second time it opens you should have the product.