Posts: 355 | Thanked: 245 times | Joined on Jul 2009 @ Northern VA
I got my tracking info from worldwidevoltage.com everything looks good, it's going to arrive one day quicker than expected, they have stock, the price is great. So far so good, I'm just praying it isn't a starhub or handtec model...

*side note* Never dealt with cutting a sim to micro sim, did anyone run into problems using templates online and using scissors?

Posts: 9 | Thanked: 2 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Ohio,US
Originally Posted by ZackMorris View Post
I got my tracking info from worldwidevoltage.com everything looks good, it's going to arrive one day quicker than expected, they have stock, the price is great. So far so good, I'm just praying it isn't a starhub or handtec model...

*side note* Never dealt with cutting a sim to micro sim, did anyone run into problems using templates online and using scissors?
I am planning to buy one from them.DO you have any information from them regarding warranty.Thanks in advance

Posts: 93 | Thanked: 85 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Halifax
Zack time for me to make your day , IT IS NOT BRANDED WITH ANYTHING and it's made in China. So far everything is good it doesn't crash or lag under pressure I've been using it constantly for the past hr with 15+ apps at any given point. Im in LOVE waited so long and it was worth it.
Attached Images

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Maj3stic For This Useful Post:
I just want to let anyone in the US know that B/M/C N9 models are available here from Yellow Deals in Amazon, and of course all made in Finland (I contacted them)
Pretty good deals if you want one now.

The Following User Says Thank You to dolphins For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by vamshi View Post
I am planning to buy one from them.DO you have any information from them regarding warranty.Thanks in advance
This is what it states about warranty on their site, but being US users of this phone warranty issues will be tricky, hopefully Nokia won't throw us in the dumpster.

http://www.worldwidevoltage.com/shipping-info.html

The Following User Says Thank You to ZackMorris For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Maj3stic View Post
Zack time for me to make your day , IT IS NOT BRANDED WITH ANYTHING and it's made in China. So far everything is good it doesn't crash or lag under pressure I've been using it constantly for the past hr with 15+ apps at any given point. Im in LOVE waited so long and it was worth it.
Awesome, I can't wait until tommorow!! For anyone else, worldwidevoltage has the best price so far in the states that I've come across. I highly suggest ordering over the phone instead of online to make sure they have stock. So far all my experiences with them have been nothing but good.

I just received my N9 64GB from worldwidevoltage and DAMMMMMMMMMNIT it's Starhub branded!!!!!!!!!!

:-(

So I guess I'm going to have to flash it to a european version...

However delivery time was fast, price was reasonable. So if you want a starhub branded N9 64gb in the states go with WorldWideVoltage for $699

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ZackMorris For This Useful Post:
My theory is that because of the branding you got a lower price vs. the higher prices you see from other merchants (which could be non branded).

Then branding knocks off a few bucks.

Yeah it sucks, I'm downloading the flasher and the central euro .bin file now

Originally Posted by ZackMorris View Post
Yeah it sucks, I'm downloading the flasher and the central euro .bin file now
if you succeed in removing the idiotic branding, can you post instructions? also, is it 'made in finland'?

Tags
dupe thread, pls merge