Notices

Posts: 6,337 | Thanked: 7,142 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Originally Posted by meloferz View Post
Good for you that you're only waiting 3 years... I almost waiting 5 years for a phone that can be used here in Paraguay (South America) running fully Sailfish OS
with dalvik. Hope the the waiting for me will end next week 🤗

Enviado desde mi Xperia Z2 mediante Tapatalk
3 years, 5 years. It's all the same. You might get a sailfish port if you have an Xperia X next week. I hope you will get what you hoping for but I doubt this port is production ready bundled with Alien. I think it's more of a glorified demo port.

Hope they charge some money for it to boost the random Refund roulette, but it's more likely to be free due to the basic qualities of the product.

Any way. Cool week ahead. 5 years and a week. How will you celebrate if they release a port for you?

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...I'm also supporting Apple 2016 or until Jolla fully refund or ship the jPad to all backers and supports!

"waited over a year for no tablet and then the same again for potential refund? inspires confidence!"

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dave999 For This Useful Post:
Just wondering.. How much does exactly Jolla owe you?

The Following User Says Thank You to meet.vino For This Useful Post:
Posts: 6,337 | Thanked: 7,142 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Originally Posted by meet.vino View Post
Me? a reason to trust them.

(not sure about the exact amount 105 USD?)

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...I'm also supporting Apple 2016 or until Jolla fully refund or ship the jPad to all backers and supports!

"waited over a year for no tablet and then the same again for potential refund? inspires confidence!"

Posts: 3,755 | Thanked: 5,452 times | Joined on Mar 2006 @ Vienna, Austria
Originally Posted by meet.vino View Post
They don't "owe" anybody anything. They said they might give away donations/gifts one day...

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to benny1967 For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Dave999 View Post
3 years, 5 years. It's all the same. You might get a sailfish port if you have an Xperia X next week. I hope you will get what you hoping for but I doubt this port is production ready bundled with Alien. I think it's more of a glorified demo port.

Hope they charge some money for it to boost the random Refund roulette, but it's more likely to be free due to the basic qualities of the product.

Any way. Cool week ahead. 5 years and a week. How will you celebrate if they release a port for you?
Throwing to the trash my old android phone 🤗 hahaha

Enviado desde mi Xperia Z2 mediante Tapatalk

The Following User Says Thank You to meloferz For This Useful Post:

Tags
sailfish os, sony xperia