Posts: 5,339 | Thanked: 4,133 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Israel
It's hard to reproduce this bug, but when it wil happens again, I will play with this packages and will update here...

Posts: 6,436 | Thanked: 12,699 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Ängelholm, Sweden
Originally Posted by Greendts View Post
I've got more problems it seems. YTplayer crashes as soon as trying to play video, Gallery does the same, also LLSvPlayer crashes.

EDIT: Now discovered Media doesn't work either, but FlowPlayer does, something strange happening here

Off topic I know, but clever people read these threads and may be able to help...
your problem is most likely caused by full filesystem: https://together.jolla.com/question/...ious-problems/

Posts: 126 | Thanked: 102 times | Joined on May 2013 @ Melbourne, Aus
Originally Posted by coderus View Post
your problem is most likely caused by full filesystem: https://together.jolla.com/question/...ious-problems/
I ran btrfs allocation, and balance. I have 73% allocation, is that good or bad?

Posts: 6,436 | Thanked: 12,699 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Ängelholm, Sweden
now its good and all your things should work as usual.

Posts: 126 | Thanked: 102 times | Joined on May 2013 @ Melbourne, Aus
I ran pkcon update, it gathered a few packages. Tried to open camera straight away, fail. Reboot then try again, all working again. Thanks everyone for reading my problems.

[update 21.03.17]
I started to get black viewfinder on my jolla C...
I don't really know when it started, now I'm on snowboard vacation and when wanted to take some pictures, I noticed about black viewfinder on main camera. On front camera it sometimes work and sometimes also black.
I didn't install any new things, but I did 2 new things:
1. I changed battery, that work perfect.
2. I now in French alpes with with roaming from my Israeli sim card. The connection dropped many times 2-3-4G, sometimes lost connection and reconnect again. Sometimes I feel a hot spot around the camera lens.
That all..
Already tried:
1. killall -KILL mm-qcamera-daemon = not help
2. Reinstalling camera app = not help
3. Removing camera app + reboot + reinstalling camera app = not help
4. Disabling all patches = not help
5. Lipstick restart = not help
6. Reboot/shutdown - sometimes it started to work, but after some minutes I get the black viewfinder again. Today even reboot/shutdown get the same result (black viewfinder) = not help
7. Tried to play with dconf commands related to jolla-camera, but didn't find something that I can change for fixing this problem. Also reset not help..
8. CSD tools camera tests - sometimes pass for both cameras, sometimes only for front camera..
9. Tried to install Camera Plus from openrepos, but for some reasons it not starts at all.
10. I also tried some different android cameras and all of them identified only front camera.

Any other ideas for fix ?
Thanks.

Last edited by Schturman; 2017-03-22 at 18:22.

Posts: 649 | Thanked: 762 times | Joined on Mar 2012 @ Ohio
Originally Posted by Schturman View Post
[update 21.03.17]
I started to get black viewfinder on my jolla C...
I don't really know when it started, now I'm on snowboard vacation and when wanted to take some pictures, I noticed about black viewfinder on main camera. On front camera it sometimes work and sometimes also black.
I didn't install any new things, but I did 2 new things:
1. I changed battery, that work perfect.
2. I now in French alpes with with roaming from my Israeli sim card. The connection dropped many times 2-3-4G, sometimes lost connection and reconnect again. Sometimes I feel a hot spot around the camera lens.
That all..
Already tried:
1. killall -KILL mm-qcamera-daemon = not help
2. Reinstalling camera app = not help
3. Removing camera app + reboot + reinstalling camera app = not help
4. Disabling all patches = not help
5. Lipstick restart = not help
6. Reboot/shutdown - sometimes it started to work, but after some minutes I get the black viewfinder again. Today even reboot/shutdown get the same result (black viewfinder) = not help
7. Tried to play with dconf commands related to jolla-camera, but didn't find something that I can change for fixing this problem.
8. CSD tools camera tests - sometimes pass for both cameras, sometimes only for front camera..

Any other ideas for fix ?
Thanks.
I have no idea if this could be helpful or not, but the Google Pixel phones were having major issues with purple screens obstructing images due to poor connection speeds. It turned out that with geo tagging "On", the service issues caused the screen to turn purple. With geo tagging "Off", there was no issues with the photos.

The Following User Says Thank You to imaginaryenemy For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by imaginaryenemy View Post
I have no idea if this could be helpful or not, but the Google Pixel phones were having major issues with purple screens obstructing images due to poor connection speeds. It turned out that with geo tagging "On", the service issues caused the screen to turn purple. With geo tagging "Off", there was no issues with the photos.
Don't think this is a case, geo tagging is off...

The Following User Says Thank You to Schturman For This Useful Post:
[update 24.03.17]
After system update (2.1.0.10) the viewfinder started to work, but after some time I've got again black viewfinder...
Unapplied all patches, reverted to v2.1.0.9 and updated again to v2.1.0.10 = not helped... Still black viewfinder...

Someone know link to disassembling Jolla C?

Ok... Finally I killed my Jolla C
After some times of disassembling, and restore from Recovery mode, the touch screen stopped to react... It go to the page where user should choose the language and I can't do nothing...
I disassembled phone again, but didn't find something not connected or damaged... Probably I killed my phone some how...
I returned to use the Jolla 1 for now and waiting for official Sony Experia with full sailfish os.

End of story...