Im on 2.0 hurra!... but i have some problems configuring a live (hotmail/outlook) email account, there are some posts over the internet about this topic but no one is clear or not work as should, any ideas?

Thanks.

Posts: 6,436 | Thanked: 12,699 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Ängelholm, Sweden
you can send it to jolla care, so factory image would be upgraded to 1.1.9.28 from 1.0.0.5

Posts: 6,436 | Thanked: 12,699 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Ängelholm, Sweden
Originally Posted by strobovalo View Post
Im on 2.0 hurra!... but i have some problems configuring a live (hotmail/outlook) email account, there are some posts over the internet about this topic but no one is clear or not work as should, any ideas?

Thanks.
first place you should search for answer: together.jolla.com

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to coderus For This Useful Post:
I prefer to update it by myself than send the phone... about the email, in that link are many solution for the same email error, but thanks anyway.

Posts: 6,445 | Thanked: 20,981 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ UK
Originally Posted by coderus View Post
first place you should search for answer: together.jolla.com
I agree that that should be the case. However I find TJC completely useless. The last two times I had a question, the response from TJC was a stunned silence. Cue posting the same question here, and I got an answer within hours.

It is a sorry state of affairs that to get an answer about product X, one has to ignore a forum dedicated to product X and ask in a completely unrelated forum.

The Following User Says Thank You to pichlo For This Useful Post: