Notices

Posts: 518 | Thanked: 334 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ italy
Originally Posted by Alfred View Post
can you delete the folder? if yes, recopy it there and give all the files root privileges again. This is really strange. I aint a big pro of all this privileges thing, so i don't know what to do.
maybe chmod +x also???
i did everything u suggested.. but i see ever "cant cd to.." i have the same problem too.. busybox reports one error at the end of the command line... Syntax is expecting then to close the if circle.. i tryed with chmod +rwx, 777, 775, with -R mode but it still doesnt work.. Then i moved the script to /opt/magick/, i changed the path /home/user/imagemagick/ in the weather.sh to /opt/magick/ but i ve the same trouble.. Cant cd to.. sh Not found weather.sh.. Command line error expecting then at the end of the script.. By the way.. I liked the idea to get the time in my slide screen

Posts: 855 | Thanked: 612 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Germany
"If" circle is ended, there is "fi"(i don't remember which line is it in, though).

Last edited by Alfred; 2011-04-29 at 10:10.

Posts: 518 | Thanked: 334 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ italy
Originally Posted by Alfred View Post
If circle is ended, there is fi(i don't remember which line is it in, though).
yes yes sorry.. but it waiting aTHEN.. try it in one more n900 if you can or in the SBox

Here is the copy from the script:
Code:
 # Summer scenario.
if [ $echo `grep 'forecast-icon.*http.*png' /home/user/imagemagick/ywtemp.htm  | grep -o yw-temp..[-0-9]\\* | grep -o temp..[-0-9]* | grep -o [-0-9][-0-9]*` -gt  0 ]
then
cp summer.png background1.png

Posts: 247 | Thanked: 67 times | Joined on May 2010 @ limassol cyprus
im going crazy i still can figure it out! can someone help?im sure im not doing anything wrong.

try executing the script as a root

it works the thunder! .
just a trick, once the new slider in place, it would be judicious not to leave it in the scipt, which takes a crazy time has run ... no? how can we do? we delete some line in the script? right?

secondly, I want to make a button that makes us go on the display of a locking out of an office. (as if you press the button at the top of the phone). like that, that we did a 10 eme weather office with an interface

The Following User Says Thank You to bibounefr For This Useful Post:
you can delete any line you want, but be careful, although what really takes time is imagemagick proccessing, not moving stuff, including sliders, around.
I didn't get your second question, or was it a request? Anyway could you try putting it in other words.

Posts: 88 | Thanked: 25 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Beirut, Lebanon
guys does anyone have a link to imagemagick ? i downloaded one from HERE but it said it's incompatible (My repos are down still )

Posts: 47 | Thanked: 30 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ BANGALORE
Me too facing same issue with imagemagick
any soultion