Active Topics

Hey guys. Like many of the diehard geeks, I'm selling my N800 to get the N810 this week. I've decided to go ahead and sell everything I have, and just rebuy any license for the GPS that I need later (Any more info on this? GPS requires additional fee?) hoping it'll help me sell the N800 faster.

If you're interested in JUST the unit though, let me know, I'm flexible.

Also, I CAN ship to an overseas address, but I said USA only on eBay because of all the fun and exciting scams you get when listing electronics on there.

Price/shipping/what's included is all negotiable. I just want to get this out the door so I can buy my N810 by the 30th.

Auction here:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MESE:IT&ih=019

If you're not into checking it out, basically just know I have the N800, The navicore GPS kit, the Proporta case (with steel inforced cover) and a new screen protector yet to be applied. I also have all accessories and boxes for the products.

Let me know if you're interested.

(p.s. I'm pretty sure sales are ok on this board, as I've seen it done. I hope I'm not breaking any rules!)
(p.p.s the BEST part about this auction, if you ask me, is that you get teh GPS kit WITHOUT HAVING TO GO THROUGH LETSTALK.COM! I had horrible luck ordering it like many of you are with the N810)

You are asking $400-450 for it!! Jeez!! Why would anyone do that instead of just getting N810??

To get N810, I would sell my 2 month old N800 in mint condition for $190 cash if I found a local buyer (I don't like the hassle of shipping and stuff). I am in MD.

what kind of case is that? the one I have is just a magnet, pretty cool but I sorta wanted one that I could clip shut.

Posts: 2,041 | Thanked: 1,066 times | Joined on Mar 2006 @ Houston
how much just for the navigation kit??