A nearly new Frogpad, which I did not find as useful as I would've hoped. It worked great with my Mac and my 770, but in my line of work when I'm constantly switching computers, it's just impractical. I've used it between ten and twenty times, I imagine it was a 10 minute average for each session. I haven't even had to recharge it.

I avoid returns and eBay wherever possible, so...

Ideally, I would like to sell it for $150. That will include free USPS shipping. But! If this doesn't suit you, I'm also willing to trade.

I'm looking for:
-2.5" Hard drive, 60GB or larger
-3.5" Hard drives (plural), 200GB or larger
-Apple System Disks
-Heat gun
-Mini-ITX motherboard

The mobo is the only one on the list I would go for one-to-one, but I'm happy to mix-and-match.

PM me!

-Tabor

The Following User Says Thank You to taborclayton For This Useful Post:
Due to a change in conditions, there is another item which I will trade for;
old crappy computers!
As long as it's at least 1GHz and boots, I'll take it. I don't even need the hard drive.

-Tabor

The Following User Says Thank You to taborclayton For This Useful Post:
Hi
Have you still got this thing and, if so, are you up for a trade or purchase? I m in the UK.
All the best
Jem

The Following User Says Thank You to Jeremygbarnes For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by taborclayton View Post
A nearly new Frogpad, which I did not find as useful as I would've hoped. It worked great with my Mac and my 770, but in my line of work when I'm constantly switching computers, it's just impractical. I've used it between ten and twenty times, I imagine it was a 10 minute average for each session. I haven't even had to recharge it.

I avoid returns and eBay wherever possible, so...

Ideally, I would like to sell it for $150. That will include free USPS shipping. But! If this doesn't suit you, I'm also willing to trade.

I'm looking for:
-2.5" Hard drive, 60GB or larger
-3.5" Hard drives (plural), 200GB or larger
-Apple System Disks
-Heat gun
-Mini-ITX motherboard

The mobo is the only one on the list I would go for one-to-one, but I'm happy to mix-and-match.

PM me!

-Tabor
If you still have the frogpad keyboard i want to buy it.

Thank you,
Aschalew

The Following User Says Thank You to Achalew For This Useful Post:

Tags
frogpad, selling frogpad